Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-16-2001, 05:09 PM   #1
Raimi

Well Jaheira is cursed. I've been lost for awhile so I looked in some
faqs and they said I need to talk to the mage you buy the licence to
cast magic from in the Concile of Six building then go back outside
and there will be another mage out there waiting to talk to me. Well
I can't find the second mage. I've been all over the zone. Anyone
know what I missed?

Old 07-16-2001, 05:13 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

So, are you trying to get rid of Jahiera's curse or get a license for magic? I can help you with solving the curse:
MINOR SPOILER>>
>>
>>
>>
>>You can rid Jaheira of her dreaded fate by venturing to the Slums. You will have to take part in a minor battle, so be prepared. I won't spoil the whole thing to you, just try the buildings in the Slums.

And Welcome to the Forums!

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 07-16-2001).]
Old 07-16-2001, 05:29 PM   #3
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Did you start by going to the slums? Try talking to Bernard the barman in the Copper Coronet. Anyway, upon approaching the Gov't building you should be approached by someone wanting you to talk to his guvnor (Tolgerias.) Then when you leave there will be a mage just to the left (as you look at it) of the Gov't doorway called Terrece I think. You can then strike a bargain with him but you don't ever need to meet this guy in order to sort Jaheiras problem out, it can be done without ever meeting him.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-16-2001, 05:35 PM   #4
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

Yes you need to talk to Bernard first, in the Copper coronet.
**spoiler**

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
After that you go to the Gov't dist, enter the Gov't building, talk to The Guy who you bought the Liscence from. ( a mage on the left when you walk in). Ask him about RED-and GREEN-robed guys.... OR ask him about how you would HIRE a cowled wizard... only then when you leave will the wizard be there ( terrence) when you exit the building. Pay him to stay away from the fight with that guy who hates Jaheira.