Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-27-2002, 05:21 PM   #111
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
[](Corrected for spelling, hehe) Willow, perhaps the vibrating-ring feature is really well developed. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
LLAO Attalus! And no it´s exstatic (should be read as "ex static"). It´s a personal joke between me and the neighbor and the spelling stuck.
Old 11-27-2002, 05:34 PM   #112
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
LLAO Attalus! And no it´s exstatic (should be read as "ex static"). It´s a personal joke between me and the neighbor and the spelling stuck.
Oh, well, maybe your hubby is just joyful that his reception is better, the crackles are gone, and he is now ex-staticky. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2002, 07:02 PM   #113
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

HEEEEYYYYYYY everyone!! I love you all!!! I just came homer from great parties where girls were taking their clothes off... not BAd!!! Sorry, I don´t know about the consequnces if I write here drunk, but it´s aBOUT the time to learn!! I guiess!!

So say something! Anything˝!! Life is greqat!!!
Old 11-27-2002, 08:05 PM   #114
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by NiceWorg:
HEEEEYYYYYYY everyone!! I love you all!!! I just came homer from great parties where girls were taking their clothes off... not BAd!!! Sorry, I don´t know about the consequnces if I write here drunk, but it´s aBOUT the time to learn!! I guiess!!

So say something! Anything˝!! Life is greqat!!!
(slurring)I LOVE YOU TOO BUDDY!! *hugs* This is the guy heh this is the guy hehe that I told you about. *hic* Cd please check your pms again!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-27-2002, 08:08 PM   #115
Deathbringer

Hello everyone.. *sits down in a corner*

Old 11-27-2002, 08:12 PM   #116
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
HEEEEYYYYYYY everyone!! I love you all!!! I just came home from great parties where girls were taking their clothes off... not BAd!!! Sorry, I don´t know about the consequnces if I write here drunk, but it´s aBOUT the time to learn!! I guiess!!

So say something! Anything˝!! Life is great!!!
Well, I have to state that I have passed the age when going to parties when girls take their clothes off are fun, rather something to avoid for fear of a morals charge, but glad you had a good time.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:25 PM   #117
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
HEEEEYYYYYYY everyone!! I love you all!!! I just came home from great parties where girls were taking their clothes off... not BAd!!! Sorry, I don´t know about the consequnces if I write here drunk, but it´s aBOUT the time to learn!! I guiess!!

So say something! Anything˝!! Life is great!!!
Well, I have to state that I have passed the age when going to parties when girls take their clothes off are fun, rather something to avoid for fear of a morals charge, but glad you had a good time.[/QUOTE]I thank you! I must say that time starts to be over with me too, after all, Im 21, but when you get the chance you have to take it. And if you really want, it´s never too late.

I think it´s time for me to go to sleep before I make a clown out of myseld, oid I didn´t already. Enjoy yourselves, buddies!
Old 11-27-2002, 08:28 PM   #118
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

*grins* Take an aspirin before you go to bed, buddy. Pleasant dreams!
Old 11-27-2002, 08:40 PM   #119
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
Hey DeathBringer.I went to your forums.They are cool.I just can't registure becuz it won't give me my password.

[ 11-27-2002, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-27-2002, 08:43 PM   #120
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
Hey DeathBringer.I went to your forms.They are cool.I just can't registure becuz it won't give me my password.[/QUOTE]hmm, check your junk mail. the same happened with another member and we found it in her junk mail