Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 05:44 PM   #1
Zebodog

Interesting.

I googled for "Power DVD 5 5.1 support" and this place shows up as number 4 or 5.

Seems cool, I think I might stick around for a while.
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay then, even though you didn't end up here on purpose.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:09 PM   #3
Zebodog

I wonder how many people actually showed up here on purpose?

Did many of you enter "Ironworks Gaming" into a search forum in hopes of ending up at this very site, or did you just end up here in search of something?

Judging by your post count johnny, I'd say you're a bit of an icon here.

Thanks for the welcome. (At least I think it was a welcome)
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Old 06-03-2005, 06:20 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yeah, i guess i'm part of the furniture around here. And yes, it was a welcome.

Myself, i ended up here coincidentally too i guess, i got stuck in BG2 and went looking for answers on the net. That was more than three years ago now, and i rarely missed a day since i first came here.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:12 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

That is funny. On May 20th, I created what is probably the only existing thread on this forum about Power DVD 5, and mentioned in it 5.1 speakers.

Here
Old 06-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #6
Zebodog

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
That is funny. On May 20th, I created what is probably the only existing thread on this forum about Power DVD 5, and mentioned in it 5.1 speakers.

Here
Hehe, that was the very link I found on Google.

So does Power DVD 5 OEM support 5.1? I never did find out
Old 06-03-2005, 07:47 PM   #7
Zebodog

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Yeah, i guess i'm part of the furniture around here. And yes, it was a welcome.

Myself, i ended up here coincidentally too i guess, i got stuck in BG2 and went looking for answers on the net. That was more than three years ago now, and i rarely missed a day since i first came here.
Three years? Do you realize that's an average of 12 posts per day, each day, every week for three years?

Wow...You must have a lot of questions
Old 06-03-2005, 07:49 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Welcome to Ironworks Zebodog [img]smile.gif[/img] I found myself here via a Yahoo Search years ago just looking for a walkthrough for BGII, didn't find one that answered the questions I had, but did find this place down the link line, which turned out to be even better than the other sites re helping me in my game. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:51 PM   #9
Zebodog

Actually a friend of mine recommended IW, but I wasn't sure.

When I saw the google search, I figured it must have been fate [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Cause I can't spell worth shite!

[ 06-03-2005, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Zebodog ]
Old 06-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #10
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Good thing we pay those google guys. It how we trap users HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Welcome to Ironworks!

Hope you stick around.

So what types of games to you have/play ?