Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Good night everyone! *yawn* time for me to get some sleep, I just hope I sleep better than last night where I clawed away almost half of the skin on one of my toes in my sleep, sleep well everyone! And sweet dreams.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-11-2001, 06:14 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

G'night Neb, sleep well and try not to mortally injure yourself in your sleep

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-11-2001, 06:20 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Goodnight Neb! What the heck are you clawing your toe for?? Is a valuable apendage you know! Hope you sleep better tonight!

------------------
Old 10-11-2001, 06:22 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Goodnight Neb! What the heck are you clawing your toe for?? Is a valuable apendage you know! Hope you sleep better tonight!

Good to see you, LadyZ You're looking very, erm, kung fu-ish lately. How's everything goin?

------------------

Old 10-11-2001, 06:25 PM   #5
Conan

Good night Good tidings and drink some water before hand.

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 10-11-2001, 06:40 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:

Good to see you, LadyZ You're looking very, erm, kung fu-ish lately. How's everything goin?

Hiya Alex!! You are looking very, erm, Sorcerer-ish yourself!! Everything is going A-OK for me, just one more day...ONE MORE DAY of horrid work until the weekend!!! How are you doing?

------------------
Old 10-11-2001, 06:45 PM   #7
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Hiya Alex!! You are looking very, erm, Sorcerer-ish yourself!! Everything is going A-OK for me, just one more day...ONE MORE DAY of horrid work until the weekend!!! How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good - feeling very sorcerish and looking forward to the weekend, much like yourself Something tells me you aren't too happy with your work.... what makes it so bad?

------------------

Old 10-11-2001, 06:51 PM   #8
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Nighdy Night Neb, sleep wel I'm off to bed soon as well

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard

- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
- Worshipper of Dradeel
* Bad dog, bad dog -Dradeel
Old 10-11-2001, 06:57 PM   #9
Ladyzekke

No Alex, just has been incredibly BUSY at work, no lunch break or anything, as usual, all the responsibility was being tossed to me, and I was running around like the proverbial chicken LOL. So very much looking forward to a few days off!

I should learn from my co-workers really, and strive to be slow and incompetent, as you work less that way!

Old 10-11-2001, 07:03 PM   #10
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
No Alex, just has been incredibly BUSY at work, no lunch break or anything, as usual, all the responsibility was being tossed to me, and I was running around like the proverbial chicken LOL. So very much looking forward to a few days off!

I should learn from my co-workers really, and strive to be slow and incompetent, as you work less that way!

Lol! I often play dumb to get less done too, whether it's at work or school
Anyway, I'm sorry about your bad day, I hope you can relax this weekend and enjoy your time off! I love that kung-fu girl by the way, I just wonder where you get them all from!

I'm off to bed now too though, got a lot to do tomorrow and it's way past my bedtime as it is, so a good night to everyone

------------------