Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-13-2000, 04:31 PM   #1
MrCreosote

Of course we have to get it to continue the game but its pretty crap compared to the sword the Jinni gave me an age ago that I have been using most of the game. Also its irritating all these narrator speak of it being the best thing mortal has ever wielded, it aint ! its crap ! I suppose I now have to lug it around taking up valuable inventory space in case its needed again in the game, at least they might have given you something worth having - come on Mr D W Bradley - what were you thinking of ?? You give us a great sword earlier in the game then this pile of crap when a major quest is completed. Wizardry 7 this aint.

Old 10-14-2000, 10:25 AM   #2
Gideon

No shit the Mavin bites the big dick! But hey you can always get other weapons in the game.. Check out some of the ones I got. Here are some screenshots of a few of my favorite swords and 2nd Weapon short swords (Enchanted to the hilt of course!).

http://gid25.homestead.com/

The "Mutilator" +12 Katana does justice to its name...especially along with the Wakasahi Master +12 2nd Weapon equipped on my Assassin. With a +31 hit and speed of +24 that little bastard does some damage (with doublestike he does around 50-60 damage twice per round and hardly EVER misses).
I have a Mace "SkullCrush" +12 that also does around 32 Damage equipped on my Elephant Valkyrie bitch.. She crushes
some major balls!

Old 10-14-2000, 10:59 AM   #3
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hey, nice weapons! Why all the need for the swearing, the moderator may erase your post if you cuss like that, but that's your choice.

I'm wondering, can you enchant a weapon all you want, or there is a limit, etc? Can't you also give a weapon fire, vine, etc traits? If you could explain that to us, it would be cool.

Now, did you do this through hard work, or did you hack a saved file? Just curious. And by the by, I know you can only get one Assassin, but how many Valk's and Zen Masters can a party have normally? I'm getting the idea you can only have one of each...

Also, I wonder about the need for such high amounts of damage, I mean a monk or ninja with a Kung fu level of 7 can dish out damage like no tomorrow, and having a death strike skill negates the need for doing mega damage.

Just my thoughts, but cool stuff!

Scronan