Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2003, 02:35 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
*sniff* At least you guys aren't a bunch of stars. Red wizards don't even get a cool Avatar pic
Looks at her 'avatar' and looks back at harley's......

Ummmm.... mods used to have stars, before the nifty hammers...I LIKE the stars!

Used to give Z grief about wanting my own in the old days, as he and Choc were the only ones with stars then! So he made them smileys! teehee!

[ 06-25-2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-25-2003, 02:46 PM   #22
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
*sniff* At least you guys aren't a bunch of stars. Red wizards don't even get a cool Avatar pic

You should see the avatar for Emerald Dragon before. Shees. Just go to Graphics library. It is still there.
Old 06-25-2003, 02:53 PM   #23
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
I have recently joined the clan of the red dragon and seek the wisdom of those who have gone before me. When you became a red dragon did you feel as if you were being labeled as a flame poster? Just as adulterers were branded with an "A" during a darker, more violent time in our history; is the "Red Dragon" badge an internet version of an icon of shame?
What is even worse is that I can feel its evil power. It.....calls to me, compells me. "That was a stupid post! Flame him! You know he deserves it! You want to do it!" Oh, how long must I endure this temptation and mark of shame!

97 more posts according to the Rules and Regulations.
I envy you. All I get for my posts and replies are DICE.

Old 06-25-2003, 03:00 PM   #24
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

This is the old Emerald Dragon...

[ 06-25-2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 06-25-2003, 03:01 PM   #25
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

One more post and you will become The Magister. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 03:02 PM   #26
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Wasn't the Red Dragon the hard one to kill in BG2? Seems like it took me a couple of nights to take te big guy down. Even then the most effective thing I found to do was have Yoshi set a bunch of traps around him and then attack with the others and have Yoshi backstab like all get out. Played hell with carrying the loot out afterwards cause I usually didn't have anyone left but my main and one other (yoshi didn't last long after te first backstab).
Old 06-25-2003, 03:03 PM   #27
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
This is the old Emerald Dragon...

Aha. It sucks so much. Well I like the "new" one. Well it is not "that" new but it is cool.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:04 PM   #28
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Wasn't the Red Dragon the hard one to kill in BG2? Seems like it took me a couple of nights to take te big guy down. Even then the most effective thing I found to do was have Yoshi set a bunch of traps around him and then attack with the others and have Yoshi backstab like all get out. Played hell with carrying the loot out afterwards cause I usually didn't have anyone left but my main and one other (yoshi didn't last long after te first backstab).

Ahh you mean that big,mean killing machine Firkraag. Oh he is one hard Dragon. BTW you cannot backstabb a dragon,nor beholder.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:06 PM   #29
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
I am an Iron Throner. Muahahahaha, your foul flames does not bite on my throne! It is of solid iron! (or it should be... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
I remember not so long ago we were even on posts, but since you got addicted to spam... You've changed man...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 03:08 PM   #30
andrewas
Harper

Could we refrain from posting fair-sized BG2 spoilers in the general discussion forum? Thanks.

That particular red dragon is easy meat anyway, once you know how to handle him. Time for my last kill of him was around 1.5 rounds.

Now, the red dragon at the end of NWN - thats hard.