Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2002, 06:10 PM   #31
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I bumped it for ya, good enough ?
Old 11-16-2002, 06:13 PM   #32
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I bumped it for ya, good enough ?
Oooo,thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2002, 06:22 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

If you need someone to post a pic for you, Melusine, Moiraine, Memnoch and myself are all co-admins at Stealthy's and can post for you. Otherwise, get over there and post your photos today! We want to see you!
Old 11-16-2002, 06:25 PM   #34
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
If you need someone to post a pic for you, Melusine, Moiraine, Memnoch and myself are all co-admins at Stealthy's and can post for you. Otherwise, get over there and post your photos today! We want to see you!
well,how can I post my photo to you? And actually my photo is in my profile page,but I can send it there too.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:18 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
Yeah I check da profiles from time to time and I always check the new member's Profile. It's annoying when people don't specify their gender tho hehe I even have a pic in mine [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I put a pic in mine member profile too (only,because I was so bored [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).That leads to a question...whe doesnt anyone (ok,almost anyone) put their pics in there? It would be nice to know who I am talking to.(Put in all the info!!! )[/QUOTE]Too lazy, or we hate our pictures. *coughidocough*
Old 11-16-2002, 08:19 PM   #36
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Question Mark

I'm one of those anti-photogenic people, the type who has never had a good picture in their life, sadly.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:35 PM   #37
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
Yeah I check da profiles from time to time and I always check the new member's Profile. It's annoying when people don't specify their gender tho hehe I even have a pic in mine [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I put a pic in mine member profile too (only,because I was so bored [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).That leads to a question...whe doesnt anyone (ok,almost anyone) put their pics in there? It would be nice to know who I am talking to.(Put in all the info!!! )[/QUOTE]I'm hurt. You don't believe that, that is a real picture of me. My problem is that I haven't had a picture made in over 15 years and am not even in anyone elses snaps. I also don't have a scanner. If I get one do I use a 20 year old picture or scare the dogs and small children with a current picture?
Old 11-16-2002, 08:48 PM   #38
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Well,now I did check some.There are things that are good to know,I think.
BTW,how can I put a picture in that "picture" area?
Find a place to host the pic, I use the webspace my ISP has provided for me. The post the full url pointing to the pic in your profile - voila! pic displayed.
Old 11-16-2002, 09:11 PM   #39
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Sir K, if you had checked out her profile you would have noticed that she has her picture up and going now.

I would suggest that as everyone becomes more at home with the IW family that they update their profile and share a little more. I think that it promotes understanding and makes this a better site.

Personally I visited IW and checked out the BG2 forum for more than a year before I joined. Chalk it up to paranoia on my part. Since I've joined I have found this to be a great place. I've come into contact with many great people and have improved my computer skills as well.
Old 11-17-2002, 11:24 AM   #40
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
[/qb]
I'm hurt. You don't believe that, that is a real picture of me. My problem is that I haven't had a picture made in over 15 years and am not even in anyone elses snaps. I also don't have a scanner. If I get one do I use a 20 year old picture or scare the dogs and small children with a current picture?[/QB][/QUOTE]

No pictures in 15 years!!!
Go to photo shop,take photos!!! But really the current pic it good! [img]smile.gif[/img]