Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 11-01-2002, 08:48 PM   #1
Balhifet
The Magister

Im currently in Chapter 5, all my characters are at level 12 and no one of them are dual classed. How many more levels can I gain up to the end of the game (normal)?

This my party:
Aasimar Paladin of Helm
Tiefling Fighter
Aasimar Druid
Aasimar Battleguard of Tempus
Drow Thief
Drow Evoker

I once thought of having a half-orc for a fighter/barbarian and a gnome for a mage.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:53 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Most parties top out around 15-17 (average 16) in normal play. That's with doing as many quests as you can manage to find as well as fighting monsters. So you've got about four levels to go.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote