Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2002, 02:05 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello everyone. ive never played SoA all the way through, i just transfered my save file as soon i as i got ToB(with the famous saying from the cashier:'you buying this for your brother or sumthin?'). i wanted to try out the romance with anomen(why is he the only female option why!)so first, is it actually worth playing through SoA or does it get boring, and 2nd where do u find anomen to sttick him in ur party? thx peeps
Old 02-09-2002, 02:12 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

1. It is definetly worth playing through SoA! You wont get bored, cause new things keep showing up.
2. Anomen is located in the Copper Coronet in the Slums District.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 02:18 PM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

ok thanks exxon. just one more question before i quit my current tob and start soa, how long does it take for anomen to actually start 'liking me' if u get what i mean lol. i mean i dont wanna wait around 4ever.
Old 02-09-2002, 04:59 PM   #4
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
ok thanks exxon. just one more question before i quit my current tob and start soa, how long does it take for anomen to actually start 'liking me' if u get what i mean lol. i mean i dont wanna wait around 4ever.

Sometimes you have to.......
Jaheira is sooooooo hard to get.........
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 05:48 AM   #5
Nim'ohtar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anoment starts almost immediately.. as I recall.

He's such a needy person~UGH! Not in any attractive way either. With Aerie I thought "Awwe poor dear." However, Anomen's just a jerk =p
Old 02-14-2002, 04:05 PM   #6
Nifft the Nimble

Anomen: "We have been traveling for some time, and it fills me with no small wonder that you haven't asked me HOW COOL I AM, ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee....."

My Girl: "We just left the Copper Coronet, you donkey-butt-licking twit. Valygar, wanna bunk together tonight? Keldorn? Viconia? ANYONE ELSE?"

-- Nifft, dispiser of the unwise cleric
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 04:19 PM   #7
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

quote:
Originally posted by Nifft the Nimble:
Anomen: "We have been traveling for some time, and it fills me with no small wonder that you haven't asked me HOW COOL I AM, ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee....."

My Girl: "We just left the Copper Coronet, you donkey-butt-licking twit. Valygar, wanna bunk together tonight? Keldorn? Viconia? ANYONE ELSE?"

-- Nifft, dispiser of the unwise cleric

I would have liked Keldorn, Valygar or even Yoshimo, but I hated Anemone or whatever his sissy name is...And anyway, I am waiting for the same-sex romance..hopefully with Viconia...
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 06:28 PM   #8
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Man. I love reading the replies on the same-sex romance. You guys and especially the girls are a riot.
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 06:33 PM   #9
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

i agree. u chicks out there who play SoA and ToB like me should know to stay away from gross nasty stuff like that lol
Old 02-14-2002, 06:43 PM   #10
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

Lady Blue, dear, yes, he's all over you like stink on you-know-what. Just as soon as he gets his (unearned) knighthood. You know guys. I hope that you enjoy it, but...see my sig.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote