Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2003, 08:19 PM   #21
Ares

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
Kudos to you, Cloudy! Its truly a great game, and i dont really see how you could have possibly kept your hands off it for 3 years...its quite an achievement, you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Wellard:
Wonders if there are some early posts by cloudster in the archives asking "how do I get past those dammned Kobolds"
I doubt it. we're talking bg2, not bg1 here(there are no kobold enemies in bg2, if im not mistaken) . now if it were "how do i get past those damned goblins", then it might be possible. [/QUOTE]Ahh your wrong, sewers underneath the Copper Coronet, you find some Kobolds [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Also find some in the sewers beneath the Temple District as well..although they aren't quest-specific.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 02:28 PM   #22
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Aah damn! How could i forget those little buggers?! Now that youve mentioned it, Ares, there are some Kamikazee Kobolds in the Windspear Hills, aswell...I still have much to learn about BG2, it seems...well, maybe memorize would be the better word [img]smile.gif[/img]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 03:04 PM   #23
Ares

They blow up into fireballs when they attack

Learned that one the hard way
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 04:20 PM   #24
Link
Jack Burton

Blowing themselves up is the first decent thing the kobolds have done in years, methinks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 01:05 AM   #25
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
They blow up into fireballs when they attack

Learned that one the hard way
Anyone without a walkthrough in their possession has done the same, so don't feel bad. [img]smile.gif[/img] Once you know about that, they are easy to get rid of (missile weapons all against one kobold, he dies and takes the rest of them with him).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 08:59 AM   #26
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Blowing themselves up is the first decent thing the kobolds have done in years, methinks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
It would have been had they learned to stay well away from my characters beforehand...
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 06:09 PM   #27
drew_jarvie
Zhentarim Guard

I think the treating of the Kobolds in this instance is appaling. But do not be alarmed people, I have the situation well under control; the RSPCA, Rolf Harris and Steve Irwin are all on to the case and its only a matter of time before that Kamikaze inducing, Kobold smuggling, good for nothing, pesky, dirty rotter of a genie that is trading and breeding them is caught. Thank you all for your utmost co-operation in this matter.

And remember people- an untraded kobold is a happy kobold ;O)