Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 09-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Concerning the expansion pack for Dungeon Siege

Well, I am having a great time playing the original Dungeon Siege game, and with my purchase I got the expansion pack, called Legend of Aranna (not sure if that is spelled correctly). Just to get the full experience of the game, I am going to play the game four different ways (melee fighter, then ranged fighter, then nature magic character, and then combat character) just to see how they all play out. My question is this -- is the expansion pack single player and multi-player, or just multi-player? I was looking at a few sights, and although the topic was touched on, I'm still unclear on the whole deal. Sorry if this posting annoys anyone.
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Concerning the expansion pack for Dungeon Siege

There is a single player and also multiplayer in it, though I'm not sure how the multiplayer actually work. Since it's a really old games, I'm not sure you can find anybody to play with.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote