Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2003, 09:48 PM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

the bastard hit me with a scimitar... he never lived to see another day... he got toast. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 12:23 AM   #12
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
the bastard hit me with a scimitar... he never lived to see another day... he got toast. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, if you run into him in the middle of the street, you can usually take him out before he gets away (he has a longer way to go to get off the screen than in the Ilmater temple). He's just a major annoyance, more so than even (*shudder*) Noober. I just start shooting as soon as he comes on the screen; it doesn't cost any reputation, so he feeds worms in every one of my games.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 12:18 PM   #13
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Yeah, if you run into him in the middle of the street, you can usually take him out before he gets away (he has a longer way to go to get off the screen than in the Ilmater temple). He's just a major annoyance, more so than even (*shudder*) Noober. I just start shooting as soon as he comes on the screen; it doesn't cost any reputation, so he feeds worms in every one of my games. [/QUOTE]NO-ONE is more annoying than Noober...argh...or his cousin in Trademeet...dammit, you shoulda seen it when I had enough...he exploded straight away...and that was only the 5 or so groups of magic missiles...
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 12:56 PM   #14
Cannibal Monkey
The Magister

Whereabouts is Noober?

I met Neeber in Trademeet, didn't know there was another source of easy experience.

Gimme gimme gimme.
Old 04-27-2003, 01:13 PM   #15
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Noober is in BG 1, in the city Nashkell (IIRC..?), Neeber is his brother.
Old 04-27-2003, 05:12 PM   #16
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

I am so glad I was not the only one offended by this putz.

Got him good, by the way (magic missle, arrow of biting, flame and acid... expensive kill, but good for the soul, or lack thereof).
Old 04-27-2003, 07:55 PM   #17
The Lilarcor
Elminster

When the scimatar throwing guy appeared, I was leaving the docks, I was a sorceror with a sling of +2 or evengaurd, Minsc had a bow, jan had his crossbow and I think anomen with a bow, well anyways, he throws it and the next second he's an exploding pin cushion.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:18 PM   #18
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
Is there any evidence to prove this? I've never encountered any.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:25 PM   #19
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
Is there any evidence to prove this? I've never encountered any. [/QUOTE]It really doesn't matter if he is his brother or not. Neeber is simply Noober's evil twin in every way that matters (irritating as hell and won't go away until he wastes half of your natural life).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote