Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2003, 07:25 PM   #11
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Thanks for the input, everyone. SixofSpades hit the one MAJOR drawback, particularly when hitpoints get higher. My solution, thus far, has been for Jaheira to be loaded up with healing spells and to beg, borrow, steal and buy every healing scroll I come across. I also learned, before Dundee's reply, that a Wizard Slayer ain't the Forgotten Realms' best tank. I have also found my guy to be especially vulnerable to mind control spells (confusion, rigid thinking, etc.). Rather annoying, that. I may swap the Helm of Balduran for the one of Charm Protection, if anyone thinks that'll help.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:33 PM   #12
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

dual-wield Kundane in your off-hand, and Adjatha the Drinker in your off-hand. Kundane will give you an extra attack, and IIRC, they both use the same proficiency points (can't quite remember- I think they both use Short Sword). Also, IIRC, they both can be gotten in the same quest.

Use Chaotic Commands if you really have trouble with Mind-controlling spells.

[ 04-21-2003, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Assassin ]
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:00 PM   #13
Rapida
The Magister

Nice to met you. Im Rapida call me Rap. About the wizard slayer

EDIT::: crap and I had been so careful lately *slinks off into shadows rubbing his wrist*

so to please the mighty hehe

six of spades

spoilers
If you do ever get ToB and you dual to a theif you can use a HLA of theirs to use any item. (i think). You also must be a human

[ 04-21-2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Rapida ]
Go to this site: [url]\"http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=17259\" target=\"_blank\">http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=17259</a> and play a free online game. No downloads required.<br />Great non-spoiler site; [url]\"http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/bg2.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/bg2.php</a>
Rapida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:15 PM   #14
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

No offense, Rapida, but when someone talks about ToB abilities on the SoA forum, especially when the Thread Starter did not ask about ToB abilities, we have a word for that--it's called spoiling. Your wrist has officially been slapped. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Also, IdiotRogue's Wizard Slayer is a Half-elf, and therefore cannot Dual-class.