Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2003, 10:35 AM   #21
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
[qb] Welcome to Ironworks Skippy. Did you see the parade ?
You don't have to answer this question...after all a Pom victory in ANY sport is a cause for celebration...doubtless the tale will be told to grandchildren for the next 100 years...lack of frequency and all that... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Such small bait - such a large fish! Well done Bro'!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sonny: What's up Skip?
Skippy: Tut, tut, tut! Tut!!!
Sonny: There's a small boy trapped down an unused mineshaft?
Skippy: Tut, tut, tutettudy tut!
Sonny: 4.3 miles northeast of here?
Skippy:Tut, tut!
Sonny: There's more?
Skippy: Tut tut tuttty tut TUT!!
Sonny: You're saying England took the William Webb Ellis Trophy off of Australia?![/QUOTE]Ah! Now that's more like it! I take it your a lily white Pom then Donut? Or would you possibly be a dejected Allblack fan exercising your innate right to an inferiority complex?

"Tut tut"??? Was this the Pommie subtitles?

[ 12-11-2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Skippy1 ]
Old 12-11-2003, 10:40 AM   #22
Skippy1
Elminster

Can anyone tell me what a "Elite Waterdeep Guard" is?
Old 12-11-2003, 11:00 AM   #23
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Skippy1:
Ah! Now that's more like it! I take it your a lily white Pom then Donut? Or would you possibly be a dejected Allblack fan exercising your innate right to an inferiority complex?

"Tut tut"??? Was this the Pommie subtitles?
This place is a lot less scary than that rugby forum that you and I frequent. And I am English if that's what you're asking, but the term lilywhite is about as insulting as you can get to me for reasons I won't go into. Looks like you'll fit in.

Where are you located?

Tut tut is the closest translation I could find in my oz/pom online translator.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-11-2003, 11:01 AM   #24
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Can anyone tell me what a "Elite Waterdeep Guard" is?
Elite warerdeep guard = New Kid. You can check out how many posts it takes to gain a new avatar in the T.O.S at the top of the page.

[ 12-11-2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Lanesra ]
Old 12-11-2003, 11:12 AM   #25
Skippy1
Elminster

Cheers Lanesra.

So Donut, let me guess, Hunter, right?
Old 12-11-2003, 11:19 AM   #26
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Cheers Lanesra.

That's me.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-11-2003, 11:25 AM   #27
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, this Skippy bloke might be a bit of a know-it-all. Be careful

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 12-11-2003, 11:31 AM   #28
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Cheers Lanesra.

That's me. [/QUOTE]I thought as much. Hey, no offence intended with the lilywhite comment, except in a rugby sense of course. Hey, this politness thing is catching!
Old 12-11-2003, 11:43 AM   #29
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Hey, this Skippy bloke might be a bit of a know-it-all. Be careful
[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 11:46 AM   #30
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Hey, no offence intended with the lilywhite comment, except in a rugby sense of course. Hey, this politness thing is catching!
As long as you're not confusing me with these sad misguided people who sometime call themselves lillywhites!