Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-08-2002, 04:41 PM   #1
Pain-Wrath
Banned User

I think I'm going to make a site called BW, which stands for "Bronze doesn't Work" Hey, LOL, I hope you guys Join the forum here...Ziroc I hope you don't mind, but I want to get your input first..I want to make it a spin-off. But, I won't make it till I get your consent. It's going to be about all kinds of RPG Games, but messed up. Tell me if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to get on anyones bad side [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2002, 05:51 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The best way to get Ziroc's attention on any matter is direct e-mail.
Old 02-08-2002, 09:07 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Pain-Wrath:
I think I'm going to make a site called BW, which stands for "Bronze doesn't Work" Hey, LOL, I hope you guys Join the forum here...Ziroc I hope you don't mind, but I want to get your input first..I want to make it a spin-off. But, I won't make it till I get your consent. It's going to be about all kinds of RPG Games, but messed up. Tell me if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to get on anyones bad side [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As long as it has nothing to do with Ironworks I don't mind. But basing your site as a spin-off of Ironworks wouldn't be good.. It could violate trademark or copyright laws. Just make a website on what YOU like, that's what I did.. I wouldn't ever base my site off anyone elses..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-08-2002, 09:11 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I guess my new request to be Mod of the new un-yet founded Diplomacy Forum is out of the question? Along with my tge.web e-mail account? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2002, 05:28 AM   #5
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Pain-Wrath:

Welcome to Ironworks Pain-Wraith. Congratulations on your first post [img]smile.gif[/img] .
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-11-2002, 05:46 AM   #6
Axil
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Welcome to Ironworks Pain-Wraith. Congratulations on your first post [img]smile.gif[/img] .

This was not his first post..
As you might see, he joined in july last year, and had about threehundred posts, until he screwed up, and got banned for a week (still going on I believe) and his posts were taken away..
Just telling if you hadn't heard [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2002, 08:34 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Axil:

This was not his first post..
As you might see, he joined in july last year, and had about threehundred posts, until he screwed up, and got banned for a week (still going on I believe) and his posts were taken away..
Just telling if you hadn't heard [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, Axil. Donut's a bit of an older fellow and can be quite slow on the uptake sometimes. He means well, though - he's kind of like your favorite grandfather.

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 02-11-2002, 08:39 AM   #8
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Thanks, Axil. Donut hasn't been around for a while and can be quite slow on the uptake sometimes. He means well, though.

Welcome to IronWorks Memnoch! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-11-2002, 10:04 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Does anyone need the Welcome Wagon?
Old 02-11-2002, 10:11 AM   #10
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Does anyone need the Welcome Wagon?

Cloudbringer you are a Godsend. There is a new bloke called Memnoch. He hasn't learnt that he can't go back and edit his threads just because someone has posted something funnier than his own post.

Please welcome him (I think he should drop the genie sig though - it's been done)

BTW don't welcome Pain-Wraith, apparently he has been here some time now!