Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 06:53 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: This is a story branch from a recent happening at the Castle Kerhelm.

IC: as the plot opens, a stranger and Sephiroth journey out of the grand gates of Castle Kerhelm. the stranger has just informed the court of his lady being taken hostage by an evil sorcerer 2 miles to the west. the only provided information is that it was a five-story tower, full of monsters and magical traps. Sephiroth, being barely an adolescant himself, journeys off with the man to the tower to battle the evil sorcerer and get his lady back. they arrive at the base of the tower, and a horde of Kobolds is quickly released upon the pair of travellers

*Sephiroth draws his +3 Longsword and charges the Kobolds while crouched behind his shield+2. he takes down a small amount of Kobolds in his initial charge, and the stranger takes care of the rest for him*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 06:57 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

The Stranger:

"That wasn't too bad, boy. But don't worry, we'll face much worse than that before we're through." He enters the tower through an ominous, gaping door, with Sephiroth carefully trailing behind him. "Do you happen to know any spells? No? oh, well, I'll use mine" Casts Protection from Evil 10' radius. they slowly head down a dark and winding corridor...

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 07:02 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

as Sephiroth and the Stranger walk through the corridor, they find a fork in the hallway. a loud screech comes from one hallway, and a loud roar from the other. Sephiroth goes the way of the screech, and the stranger goes to the roar. a horde of Gibberlings meets Sephiroth. they run into his shield, and he quickly swipes off the heads of two of them. their claws bounce off of his +3 Chainmail, and he stabs his sword down the throat of another one. they run off, leaving him standing in the dark. He runs back to help the stranger, who has now encountered an ogre.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 07:07 PM   #4
Lioness
Jack Burton

An ogre loomed up out of the forboding darkness, towering over the tall stranger. It swiped clumsily at him withits mace, but the stranger carefully evaded it. Quickly the stranger began to move his hands around, and muttered some words as 10 golden bolts shot into the ogre(Magic Missile). It roared and stumbled back, badly wounded. The stranger quickly grabbed his sword and jabbed it into the monsters throat. Dark blood seeped down as the tall demi-human crashed to the floor.

OOC: Seph, try not to include your sig here, it's soooo long, and so far it's just me and you posting here.

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 07:12 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Se: whoa, what was that? did you just use magic?
St: Yes boy, its a common thing for mages to use magic, are you daft or something boy?
Se: no, i've just never seen magic. let's continue on.

*They walked through the corridor, until they heard the ominous 'click' of a trap. a lightning bolt cut the air, but fortunately both Sephiroth and the Stranger were able to leap out of the way unharmed. as they landed, however, the floor fell away, opening a pit fall down to the first basement*

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 07:18 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: anybody else want to jump into this adventure? Feel free!

IC: "drat" the stranger got up, and dusted off his immaculate purple robe. "let's keep going, I was trying to get to the dungeons, so this was just a short-cut, I suppose."

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 07:19 PM   #7
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: What is the stranger - Cleric/Mage? Cause he's cast both Protection from Evil and Magic Missile...
I'm not joining you cause - you know how late it is here? Will be going to bed anytime

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 07:23 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: Cleric/Mage/Fighter, Kaz, about lvl 10 for each. pretty darn good!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 07:26 PM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*Sephiroth, coming out of a hedge maze (OOC: just did yard work IC: ), looks around at his surroundings*

so this is a dungeon huh? doesnt look like much. *a loud wail and a scream off in the distance silence him* *gulp* you lead...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 07:33 PM   #10
Lioness
Jack Burton

Very well...
*They walk down a narrow, dimly lit passageway, toward a faint glimmer in the distance. Every now and then, a faint clanging can be heard, as though chains were rattling against metal bars...*

------------------

Lil' Angel