Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 08:57 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
yeah, what if they bribe the security guard? human mind can always be exploited or exploiting others True, you can never be unfortunately 100% safe, but at least it's something

chances are, the terrorists won't hijack planes, at least for a while before everyone loses their guard True, they know now that security is ready for that type of attack, but still vulnerable to others

they might do something else, though

IF they causes more tragedies, then they ARE terrorists, they ARE attacking our way of lives. if they stop like that, then the whole thing is a set up. Set up? Whom do you think is setting up whom may I ask? Just curious, cause I'm not all that educated on terrorism.

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 09:12 PM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OK

so, you see how terroists work in Israel? they continuely attacking, bombing and murdering the citizens, right? that is "the attack of way of lives"

if they do it only once, no matter how big the tragidy, they are not just simply terroism, they have a purpose more than kill for kill's sake.

as you might read from other posts, bin Laden is the most suspicious target. that is the message that those so-called terroists are trying to deliver. they used innocent lives to reach some devious goal, I don't know what it is, but I am sure that is what they wanted

their purpose is not "attack way of lives" it is much worse than that
Old 09-12-2001, 09:32 PM   #13
Ladyzekke

Well I can't say I know who did what. I know Bin Laden has bragged of past attacks, and also bragged about "upcoming" attacks, so yes, of course we will be looking in his direction. I think personally there is a 80% chance that he or his cohorts are responsible. But yes, there is always that other 20% that may be trying to get away literally with murder and framing others for it. I just hope that investigators will be able to find good substantial proof as to who the enemy is soon.

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 09:35 PM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I can't say I know who did what. I know Bin Laden has bragged of past attacks, and also bragged about "upcoming" attacks, so yes, of course we will be looking in his direction. I think personally there is a 80% chance that he or his cohorts are responsible. But yes, there is always that other 20% that may be trying to get away literally with murder and framing others for it. I just hope that investigators will be able to find good substantial proof as to who the enemy is soon.

he had not bragged about upcoming attack

he simply warned us

why?

because he knew someone is setting him up

it is understandable that we interpreted as "he is bragging"

bin Laden cannot defend himself on this issue, because whatever he says, we twists it as "bragging."

I am pointing out the bossibility here, my guess is, bin Laden is 80% set up
Old 09-12-2001, 09:54 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
he had not bragged about upcoming attack

he simply warned us

why?

because he knew someone is setting him up

it is understandable that we interpreted as "he is bragging"

bin Laden cannot defend himself on this issue, because whatever he says, we twists it as "bragging."

I am pointing out the bossibility here, my guess is, bin Laden is 80% set up
Well I guess we have both seen different coverage and articles re that. He warned us, yes, with a smile on his face. I'd love to research and back up my statements atm, but it's getting late here, not up for it. Maybe tomorrow. Either way, personally, I don't really care who did it, I do not hope that it is a certain person or group, all I want is to learn the truth and for the U.S. to arrest all participating parties. I don't want to see ANYONE blamed that is truly innocent, I want the guilty bastards taken to task, don't give a flying shite who they may be! Argggg! Getting pissed all over again just thinking about it!!

------------------