Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 05:00 PM   #1
rocky

Does anyone know the CLUAconsole code for the pieces of the legendary items. I by mistake sold the one piece (pommel jewel)but i don't know who to, and I wish to regain it without the hassle of going to every shopkeeper in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 10-28-2000, 11:12 PM   #2
Larry

I don't think anyone has bothered learning the individual code for the items that make the sword, just the sword itself. Do you want that one, or do you have it already??
And the shop keeper could sell the item back to you, if you really wanted it, right???
Not enough money, perhaps...then do the cheat code for the money, and buy it back, if you just want the jewel..

Old 10-29-2000, 03:45 AM   #3
rocky

Perhaps you didn't read: I DON'T KNOW WHO I SOLD IT TO!!!!! So how can I buy it back!!!!!!! I don't wish to cheat by creating the whole sword, I just want the piece I had, back.

Old 10-29-2000, 02:44 PM   #4
lordkymil

Don't know if you want to go to this trouble, but you can use the Shadowkeeper character editor, download it from the Ironworks site, and then add the jewel to your inventory. Doesn't take very long, if you want it that badly. There are that many miscellaneous items in the game that like Larry said I don't think that complete lists are out yet. Shadowkeeper may be your best bet.

Just try not to be tempted to increase your stats...

Old 10-30-2000, 12:03 AM   #5
Larry

And by the way...if you are going to cheat to get the item back that you sold, you might as well cheat to get the whole sword, because cheating is not measured in levels, it is ALL cheating...You sold the jewel, and if you don't know where it is now...tough shit! (by hacking the jewel, your no better than making the whole sword...)

Old 11-05-2000, 06:11 PM   #6
lord evil

Lary is right cheating is cheating. You had no reason to jump down his throat for trying to be helpful. so cut the shit asshoile

Old 11-05-2000, 06:51 PM   #7
Armisael

Bullshit, of course there's a difference. Getting a lost item back or setting your experience to a trillion? You trying to tell me there's no difference? Get rooted. As for the code, try CLUAConsole:CreateItem("sw1h54c").

Old 11-05-2000, 07:57 PM   #8
lord evil

Let me see if you sell a possession and forget where you sold it it is ok to cheat to get one. Do not be a moron and sell stuff you might need. You could make some good money if you sell stuff and create it again to resell. Yup it is definatly cheating

Old 11-05-2000, 08:25 PM   #9
Armisael

Oh, yeah. Selling pommel jewels of the equalizer for 200 gold a piece. What a heist. He would have mistaken it for a gem, sold it, and then forgotten where he'd done so. I did it once, too.

Old 11-05-2000, 08:28 PM   #10
lord evil

it is still cheating. the honest thing to do would be start checking vendors till you find it.