Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 02:23 PM   #1
orlimar

When i am in the tome i begin to hep that girl get the items and stuff. Then she tries to kill me with her big party. How can i kill them all, they seem to be very strong and i have died atleast 10 or more times.
How do i kill them
??

Old 01-01-2001, 02:29 PM   #2
Kammy
Welcomed New User

Make sure that after you have gotten the treasure that you are completely healed. Have protective spells cast, such as stoneskin, barkskin, bless...you name it put it up. I summoned two earth elementals, couple of monsters, sent them in first. You can try attacking them before the conversation starts. Then had everyone with jumped in. Try and take out the spellcaster first...might try silence on him. Couple of fireballs...You should take the day.

Now the vampires, that a different story, still trying to take them out.
Old 01-01-2001, 02:32 PM   #3
orlimar

I dont think i have a lot of those spells cause i just got new spellcasters. Im not sure if they come with it thoug but i know i didnt give it to them. On my team i have me, minsc, jan, viconia, jaharia, and anomen. I just got viconia and jan. Do they come with any of the speels ur talking about?

Old 01-01-2001, 02:36 PM   #4
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im kind of curious: how did you come so far without having problems, and then you get stucked there. I dont hink they are so hard to beat. The dragon which is waiting down there is a little bit harder However i suppose a normal fight strategy: your party including the weak ones, is staying back on a safe place. You send your best 1 or 2 players, fighters are the best, and take the items. When her party comes, try to concentrate only on one enemy. As backup you can call someone from your party. So your enemies would now be surrounded. And you can also use protection spells on your fighters before that. Good luck!
Old 01-01-2001, 02:54 PM   #5
Jon the Hell Caster

Cheap Trick.........Attack the girl without warning, her friends wont help. But you do miss out on some armor.