Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 10:07 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

For those who care...In two weeks, I start a new position ... a side-ways move (read as no increase in pay) to a new position in my dept. I will be a buffer between our brokers and the prequalification and the mortgage analysts.

Currently, we have people doing a Prequalification decision (who get phone Calls all day), people who Review the Credit and make the Decision as to whether or not someone gets the Money (and take phone calls all day) and Sales Coordinators who are the go betweens between the brokers and the staff (who take some calls).

Now, we will have a staff where all they do is take Status Questions, What if? questions, Take Closing Problems, and basically is the buffer between the people doing Pre's and the people doing the decision. And I am a part of that staff.

It's a good change of pace, and it will keep me from dying young from a heart attack at 26 years old. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So hopefully that will mean more time here. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah me.

Just thought I would update you all.

Later,

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 11-26-2001, 10:15 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well it's about time! Those hours you've been working are really not humanly feasible, am glad that you are getting a break finally! Look forward to seeing you here more often friend, lots of us have missed you!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-26-2001, 10:19 PM   #3
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks, LadyWendy. How are you?
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 11-26-2001, 10:29 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hoorah, Black Knight! I was working a "death schedule" for the past five weeks, and believe me, it wasn't worth it! No one needs that kind of rot.

It'll be great to see you back around. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-26-2001, 10:30 PM   #5
Naked Wild Man
Banned User

The damned work week is backwards. It should be 2 days of work and a 5 day break.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:42 PM   #6
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Must be nice. A 60 hour work week is a slow down for me. I work heavy construction in Detroit, you know like 20 story office buildings, stadiums, stuff like that. During the summertime we work what our contract calls a 7/12. Thats 7 days a week/12 hours a day. I love to see winter time roll around the days get shorter and there is not enough light to work that many hours. We even get sundays and holidays off during the winter. Winters Rule. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 10:51 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

YAHOOOO! [img]graemlins/happy29.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/3party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img]

That is great news, BK. Hope you can find a way to cope with all that FREE time.. I mean whatever will you DO? LOL [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Was so good to talk tonight too! Sorry msn choked up. Hope to see a lot more of you in the future.. er.. uh [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] well, you know what I mean! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudy [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 04:43 AM   #8
Donut
Jack Burton

You will be a welcome returnee!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-27-2001, 05:42 AM   #9
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HOOOOOWL
NIce seeing you back here BK!! You have been missed! [img]smile.gif[/img]

(hey look who is talking )

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Don´t eat the yellow snow