Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 10:01 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Well it sure FEELS like we've lost a third of our population, must be because those we lost were part of the group of IW members who posted most often, like Rudy who hasn't left but isn't really around anymore, it used to be so that you could hardly go anywhere on IW without seeing a post by Rudy, or Kiwidoc, she used to post a lot too and Caleb as well, and Wah and quite a few others.

LOL.. Neb used to be same for me too, but I'm still here, just posting less. Way hasn't been around alot but he's out there. Caleb had connection problems. Real life again, dear. New people join and we all come and go. It's the way the place works. And there is a cycle of HIGH posting and then low... very natural. So don't worry too much! In almost 9 mos of being a member I've seen lots of low posting cycles and it always picks up!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-06-2001, 10:20 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I personally wasn't all that worried. I knew if Ramon was having computer problems, it would be a short lived thing, as I have every confidence that he is capable of conquering any evil.

Looks like I was right!

Ramon - Wb

------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 12:52 PM   #13
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Aww Ramon! Poor hd! Hope you've got it all fixed up now! I'd miss your witty self if you were away for longer! *gives Ramon's pc a dainty 'thwack'* Oh and SMOOOOOOOOOOCH! The card is wonderful! TEEHEE!

CloudPhenom

CloudDarling, I am very glad you liked the card, but I nevertheless want to apologize for sending it so belatedly - I am just such a lazy butt, sigh !

Oh, btw, nobody delivers thwacks in quite such a dainty fashion as you do: my computer is still shaking and hiding under my sofa !

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyWendy:
I personally wasn't all that worried. I knew if Ramon was having computer problems, it would be a short lived thing, as I have every confidence that he is capable of conquering any evil.
Looks like I was right!

Ramon - Wb

You are quite right that there is simply no obstacle imaginable that would be insurmountable enough to keep Ramon away from LadyWendy for any extended period of time ! Just as the song says: "there is no mountain high enough, there is no ocean wide enough ... !"

(Oh my god, how embarrassing, now he doesn't even refrain from singing anymore ! And no "ocean wide enough" ?! - Yes, sure, Mr. Wonderboy, last time I had to pay for the rescue effort to get him fished out of the English Channel ! )

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 10-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #14
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

How incredibly inattentive and rude of me that I have so far failed to give my special thanks to our resident Southern Belle for starting this thread !

*Ramon proceeds to hand one red rose to Miss DragonMage while at the same attempting a deep and elegant bow - unfortunately he first looses his balance, then his footing and lands face first on the floor right next to her slender feet ...*

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 10-08-2001, 04:57 PM   #15
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Thank you, my dear. *Accepts rose and helps Ramon up off the floor*

You are sweet.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-08-2001, 05:00 PM   #16
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hmmmmm.... DM, what kind of dragon is the one in your sig? It has the purplish sheen that could make it an Amethyst Dragon, the evil-looking glowing eyes and stuff to make it a fresh Dracolich, the purplish blackness to make it a Deep Dragon, of course, it looks as though it's breath weapon is Ice so that opens many new possibilities.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:04 PM   #17
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Hmmmmm.... DM, what kind of dragon is the one in your sig? It has the purplish sheen that could make it an Amethyst Dragon, the evil-looking glowing eyes and stuff to make it a fresh Dracolich, the purplish blackness to make it a Deep Dragon, of course, it looks as though it's breath weapon is Ice so that opens many new possibilities.
I really don't know. Sorcerer Alex dug this up for me as he knew I wanted a different dragon. I think is totally AWESOME!!!! But if you ever figure out which kind it is, let me know. I'll ask Alex next time I run across him to find out where the pic came from. It does go almost perfectly with my description of Alureth in Lady Lioness' court thread.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*