Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 11:43 PM   #41
JJ/newbie

Guten abend, Moraine und Ramon, Ich hab mich viel Duetsch vergessern an, aber jetz hab Ich noch ein bisschen. Moraine, uber was hast du studiert? Sie mussen noch zweimal wochen warten an? You know, bad enough I haven't used my german since 1987, I don't even have an umlaut! Ob sie einen deutches thread machen, Ich wolle (mochte?) mit ihnen sprechen.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-11-2001, 11:52 PM   #42
JJ/newbie

oops, forgot the original purpose of thread! good thing the F.B.I. doesn't know about this place, with all the hijacking that goes on, we all would be in trouble! LOLOL
Loyal
Infuriating/Charming - depends on who you are
Intelligent/Smart-ass - see above

------------------

Old 03-12-2001, 12:04 AM   #43
JJ/newbie

Lady Z, Greiver, how come I'm always a comment late and post short of everyone around here?

------------------

Old 03-12-2001, 12:08 AM   #44
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Lady Z, Greiver, how come I'm always a comment late and post short of everyone around here?

I wouldn't worry. 'Tis the way of things you know

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-12-2001, 12:14 AM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Ramon, ich sehe, daß ich vergessen bin, deine Frage zu antworten:
1. Nein, die Test Ergebnisse kommen leider erst in zwei Wochen!! Ich bin so nervös und gespannt aber hoffentlich mache ich mich Sorgen um nichts!
2. Nein, deine Witze nimm ich gar nicht übel, sondern ich mache sie sogar sehr gern! Im vorigen Forum hab' ich ja selbst mal eine riesige Menge dumme Blondchen Witzen produziert!

Ahhhh this is really wonderful, talking German! But sorry, it must be frustrating if you can't understand a word!

Only a little.. And it makes me determined more than ever to find my German textbooks and STUDY! And if we ever get German back in my dept...I'm going to ask you two for practice!

Cloudy
Old 03-12-2001, 12:25 AM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ouch! Three... just THREE? EEEEEEF I may need help...I love choices..give me many choices and the right to change my mind! Can we pick three today and change them tomorrow?

Optimistic
Romantic
Unpredictable...no maybe Creative is better here...no... fickle?..nah....uh...

I'm losing focus....hmmmm...Life-Affirming, Empathic, Feisty? Charming, Self-assured, Joyous...ick..no ...well, i dunno... hmmmm.. ...uh..help! I'm drowning in words...of course I can't think of a better way to go! HAHAHA

Verbose? hehehe
Outgoing
Overwhelming? hahahahaaha
anyone know a word that describes "loves people, life and starry nights" ?!

Ok, that's it for now...you work with it!

Goodnight all!

Cloudbringer
Old 03-12-2001, 10:53 AM   #47
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ramon - Yeah that's right! Beg to differ? Blah! I can have my fun, but when things get real I truly feel for others. Ladyzekke can be easily manipulated if one knows her well enough! Heartstrings easily played!

Ladywendy, ma'am, I would never even dare to differ on anything you said. I beg your pardon, but a mind as humble as mine can simply not grasp the enormous complexity of a personality as extraordinary as yours, therefore I needed to ask for clarification. But now, I see that was a futile attempt, as I am neither capable nor worthy to converse with you.

Melusine, Tobbin, Newbie, CloudAmber,

thanks for your interest in my native language. I think a "Krautish" and/or general languages thread would be nice, a whole foreign languages forum a slight exaggeration, but maybe a thread posted in the polls section - they tend to stay "visible" there for a longer period of time - would be a good compromise - if Melusine grants her permission to "abuse" her forum.

What do you think ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 03-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 11:08 AM   #48
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

In general, I would have to say that I could be described by two that are a bit of a contradiction and one other:

Optimistic
Jaded
Compassionate
Old 03-12-2001, 11:27 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ramon- Guten Morgen! Sounds good to me, but I am going to mainly lurk- way to rusty. Been some 19 yrs since I studied it and then only 3 semesters, and about 6yrs since I had anyone around who spoke German! Am talking to a faculty member about how to get cyrillic (and maybe my German accents- umlauts etc) into web-based apps... I hate being 'keyboard deprived'!LOL

CB (you keep up with those adorable new nicks and I'm going to run out of space in my bag of holding...Cloudphenom..hahaha!)
Old 03-12-2001, 11:51 AM   #50
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Tobbin - Know the feeling. Workweek resumes tomorrow! Who know's what we'll miss whilst away!

Yorick - You know you want to! Just go ahead and indulge me. Yep. You know what I mean. heehee!

My work week began yesterday.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL