Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-22-2001, 07:39 PM   #81
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch: Since you made the generous offer, I'll take you up on it- could you email me your address (if you want to hold a pic of me on your site for me to post, that is! I'm having trouble scrolling these long threads and have to keep reloading so I don't want to search for it, if I can help it- thanks) I have a few old pics scanned at the office I think- though why anyone wants them.... I'll admit they are from about 6 yrs back, though...time has taken a bit of a toll since then. LOL!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-22-2001, 07:56 PM   #82
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

O.K. we have a tiny problem here.
The lady with the angelfire pic- I aint got shit
The guy with the swirley ghost - Cool
The rest of you- white boxes red crosses
what the hell is that all about?!.
Old 02-22-2001, 10:32 PM   #83
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Mordrick, there's a problem with geocities. it's been stuffing up for a few people.
Old 02-23-2001, 12:10 AM   #84
Melusine
Dracolisk

Zor: My picture should be censored? Well if by "young audience" you mean the 13 to 18 year-olds of the board then: a. I think the Cloudbringer/Armisael threads are WAY more rancid than a drawn picture of a little elf with just a tiny bit of tit on it! Even the Daily Laugh II thread has raunchier stuff on it!
Besides, If I had to choose between exposing my children to such an innocent pic (what do you think they see when they're breast-fed) and exposing them to violence on T.V. I would DEFINITELY choose the former! Besides the male half of the board would kill me if I removed it

Maybe StealthB can do my shopping (why don't you get me some whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strawberries and icecream ) and Jerome can carry it home for me...hey Wolfgir, looks like you're the lucky guy because I also still need someone to feed it to me....

Rikard, Vicotnik, Tobbin, Memny: Thank you guys so much for putting up your pictures here! It gives the Forum a new dimension (Rikard wel een grappige foto! Heb je m'n antwoord op je formulier gehad? Wil je mijn formulier ook invullen?)

I'd love to put my picture up but someone would have to scan it for me. Any volunteers?
Then we could start a new thread with everyones pics in it...
Cloudy I'm curious, put up a photo OK?!
Old 02-23-2001, 02:31 AM   #85
Tobbin_OHF

Melusine, I can finally see your first pic. I like that one.

Old 02-23-2001, 04:14 AM   #86
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well maybe tie to stop this thread, close to the awful 100 soon, bet Melusine wont object.. we are pretty far from off topic nyway..
Well I suggested fireworks but well you have to by it, but it´s worth the monet if you like to work with webgraphics, of cours ePhotoshop 5.5 or 6 will give you imageready with it but it cost thereafter too. But for images, there are nothing better..
Old 02-23-2001, 03:08 PM   #87
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Leuke foto he
Als je dat formulier opstuurd beantwoord ik wel maar dat wordt toch weer nix
kijk als je nou een foto zou sturen naar mij
ik heb alleen geen scanner
Old 02-23-2001, 03:42 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine: I think you should keep your pic- no offense to anyone else, but daytime soaps in this country are more explicit than that drawing OR my conversations with Armisael for crying out loud - . And I hear words on sit-coms (and yes, this board!) these days that I won't use in public nevermind a forum. sheesh... And I'm really starting to feel 'stop posting' vibes - and I'm too damn tired to deal with it just now. Come on, show of hands here... how many of you READ the damn 'steam' threads and keep coming back hmmm? Yah, I thought so. So if anyone is ticked off at me for spamming, steaming or just babbling incessantly, please send your comments to my email, not the board. I don't feel like starting any running threads on Cloudy's misbehaviors of the day. "Screw up de jour- everybody join in!" Positives are fine on board- they won't make me feel like running, screaming ,from my computer. Just don't crash Melusine's thread.
FWIW, for YOU, Melusine of the poetry and ambrosia voice and hilarious posts, I might humiliate my poor OLD self and post the pics if geocities ever gets itself fixed.

OK, that's out my system. I would like nothing better than to walk out of this office early and sit down at BG2 and KILL a few things right now. So please please please tread lightly, at least for a few days. Thank you.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-23-2001, 03:54 PM   #89
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Melusine there nothing wrong with the picture, ok she nude but I reckon every male on this site, Jerome included, has seen worse.
Old 02-23-2001, 03:56 PM   #90
Melusine
Dracolisk

hey rik wat bedoel je dat wordt niets...ik ben juist benieuwd!