Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 03:43 AM   #1
Cygoth

Well I've flipped the 2 switches behind the glowstone doors, but I can't find any 'secret room'. I'm heartily sick of doing lab rat impressions by now, and just want to get it over with.
So where is the secret room?
Old 01-06-2001, 08:13 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu have to not only flip the two switches behind those doors, you have to keep the doors open -
then go back to the big "Y" shaped room - the doors and switches being at the very top of the Y and look at the very bottom of the "V" that forms the top of the Y (does that make sense??) - There is a pool of water there and just beyond it (not IN it) an alcove should have opened revealing a chest which contains the 3rd tablet.

I hate describing this room - always seems so confusing! Hope I didn't confuse you!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 09:41 AM   #3
Cygoth

So it's impossible to continue without 3 glow stones? I'm fairly sick of the stupidity already, and I just don't care anymore. Guess it's time to hit uninstall and throw it into the junk pile with all the other monuments to stupid game design. A key hunt for a key hunt? No thanks.
Old 01-06-2001, 11:32 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

No - it is not impossible - you have alternatives -

You can try blocking one of the doors with a crate or something, or you can go back to the other door (not in this area) where you used a glowstone and get it back to use on these two doors.

Hope that will solve your problem!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote