Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 09-02-2001, 05:54 PM   #1
Marneus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, have got Air staff, got poison staff the new flail head from the green pool... opened the east door of the ice lab... now what ??? I cant kill the ice creatures... cant open any other doors (ie to infect the ice creatures with the poison cloud)... I must have missed something but I dunno what...

------------------
For every idiot-proof solution, a new idiot is born
Marneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 06:03 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
You should be able to open the door to the ice lab through the poison library. And there's a key in the poison(?) library that opens some doors.
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 09:58 PM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

There's something in the Air room that you need to turn on full blast. Did you read all the notes scattered throughout the libraries? The hints on how to deal with the monsters are in those notes.

Remember what the imp at the corrdior between the fire library and the air room said... "The fan is the key".

P.S. read the description of the sceptres - it tells you what it will unlock. You'll also need another key which you can pick up somewhere on that level. Search thoroughly!

[This message has been edited by Hayashi (edited 09-02-2001).]
Hayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 10:27 PM   #4
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

yeah man just read all the notes. To kill the ice creatures u gotta make them vulnerable by turning the fan on full blast and opening all the doors between the fan room, slime lab and ice lab. Then creatures then become vulnerable.
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 04:57 AM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

..And make sure all the doors between the fan and the ice room are opened... I almost fell for that one as well...
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 06:15 PM   #6
Marneus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorted... I missed the one bookcase that contained the Key I needed, thanx... ONWARDS to the slaughter of others...

------------------
For every idiot-proof solution, a new idiot is born
Marneus is offline   Reply With Quote