Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 12:13 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I for one hope its not true. Conan has really been a great guy, and always posted great stuff and had a cool personality.

I don't understand why he would want to just leave? Has something happened in the background we don't know of? I just don't see leaving as a solution.. he has tons of friends here that enjoy his company. If anyone knows anything, drop me an email..

Thanks!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-24-2002, 12:44 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Maybe he just went on vacation somewhere he loves and may not want to return LOL. A day or so ago he sent me a picture of him and his wife in Chile, said he was gonna post it up at Stealthys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-24-2002, 02:05 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, thanks LadyZ, that's a possibility. HEY CONAN! Have a great vacation if that's where you are and come back to us! We miss you already!
Old 06-24-2002, 02:13 PM   #14
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well- I know apparently he might not come back, so all I can do is wish him good travels. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If he ever does come back, all the better for us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2002, 03:14 PM   #15
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I for one hope its not true. Conan has really been a great guy, and always posted great stuff and had a cool personality.

I don't understand why he would want to just leave? Has something happened in the background we don't know of? I just don't see leaving as a solution.. he has tons of friends here that enjoy his company. If anyone knows anything, drop me an email..

Thanks!
That guy must be pulling our leg a bit. Or having a joke at Conans expense while hes on vacation ) I've met Conan and you wont meet a nicer guy.
Old 06-24-2002, 03:22 PM   #16
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hm, No, He Wouldn't Go Like That, He'd Say; I'll Try To Come On If I Ever Can, But He'd Never Say; I'm Never Coming Back...
Old 06-24-2002, 05:12 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Atrayu:
Hello, I am Atrayu.
I am a associate of your barbarion friend. He is gone on vacation now but he wanted me to tell you that although he may never come back, he is sorry if he loved you guys to hard. And that he was never very good in town, whatever that means. Hes hard to figure out sometimes -im sure you all have noticed...
Myself, I am a very weak elf and when he hugs me I have to tell him to watch his own strength because it hurts me . He thinks im joking about it but im not.
He can be a huge jerk sometimes but underneath all that armor I never saw a warrior that loved like him. I dont know where he is going or what he is doing but it looked like he had alot of clothes packed and his journey will be far. I wished him good luck and godspeed. Myself, I mostly surf around the gaming forums and post very little. As you can see this is my first post ever and Im only doing it for Conan. Oh, I almost forgot that he also said "Thank you for everything, he will think of all of you and the good times you had" sincerely - Atrayu-
Hi Conan, using a new name now, are we ?
Old 06-24-2002, 05:30 PM   #18
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

He sent me the same pic, Wendy, to put up at Silver River, but he never said anything about going away forever. Scot and I talk, and I consider us friends. I don't really know what to think. He is a great guy.

I am going to e-mail him.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 06-24-2002, 07:05 PM   #19
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Maybe he just went on vacation somewhere he loves and may not want to return LOL. A day or so ago he sent me a picture of him and his wife in Chile, said he was gonna post it up at Stealthys. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Chile. That's fantastic. Wherever he's gone now I know he hasn't gone forever!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-24-2002, 07:44 PM   #20
Animal
Gold Dragon

Well dude, can't so as I know you, but whatever you may be doing, I'm quite sure the folks here at Ironworks understand and will miss you. Good luck in finding the peace your searching for, Conan, and hopefully we hear from you soon.