Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-22-2002, 03:55 PM   #41
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by andora20:
Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Servers down I can't get on, when is a good time to join, Have I missed much??

Not at all! You can join in any time.
Old 01-22-2002, 03:55 PM   #42
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Don't worry, andora20, you can still join up. We've just recently gotten a few new peeps in and they are already building up fast. As soon as it comes back up (just check the link periodically), you can join and send in your joining request for the alliance.

And YOU think 'bugger'!!! I've got an empire to run!!! And a galaxy!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm as addicted to EQ as I am to IW... [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-22-2002, 03:57 PM   #43
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Not at all! You can join in any time.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] How dare you beat me to the punch!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(ooooo! I've been caught by the accursed flood control!!!!!)
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-22-2002, 03:59 PM   #44
andora20
Manshoon

It doesn't matter anyway, I'll have to wait until the morning to download anything because the sysadmin has forbidden us to download anything here at work. But I'm looking forward to joining, will ye have me, IW??
Old 01-22-2002, 04:11 PM   #45
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

LOL - I know about d/ls at work. I'm there right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But we'd love to have you! [img]smile.gif[/img] One can never have too many members.
Old 01-22-2002, 08:56 PM   #46
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

And YOU think 'bugger'!!! I've got an empire to run!!! And a galaxy!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm as addicted to EQ as I am to IW... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Hey you can't talk either! Slaughter and I have galaxies to destroy and people to kill!!! Damn.....if i don't destroy something soon I'm gonna go outta my head!!!!
Old 01-22-2002, 11:20 PM   #47
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Fine then, Toad-boy! Try and destroy ME!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2002, 01:22 AM   #48
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Fine then, Toad-boy! Try and destroy ME!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*LOL* I would but Mirac does not allow us to attack fellow alliance members. Actually, he doesn't allow us to attack anyone *L*
Old 01-23-2002, 07:32 AM   #49
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
*LOL* I would but Mirac does not allow us to attack fellow alliance members. Actually, he doesn't allow us to attack anyone *L*

Oh...I know...*pouts* But it's fun to think about while we are waiting!

Anywhoo - any news on what's up with the game?....anybody?....
Old 01-23-2002, 07:53 AM   #50
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Yeah as you probably might know, spins server is down and they haven't been able to bring it back up then (God knows why) so until they do we're (and myself especially) are stuck in front of the computer for hours on end refreshing the EQ page in hope that it just might work hehe.