Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2001, 09:25 AM   #21
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome, Sazarac (sp?). Come by the inn sometime and let us get to know you better.Reeka

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
Old 03-29-2001, 10:09 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I posted in Sazerac's forum, so maybe we'll get another visit one day soon!

HI SAZERAC! Come and tell us about yourself!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-29-2001, 11:19 AM   #23
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Welcome, Sazerac. A bit of warning... some people who frequent this board are not altogether "right." Students of psychiatry could probably earn their doctorate degrees by studying this board.

By the way, I sincerely hope the voices in my head do not distract you... LOL

------------------
Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...
Old 03-29-2001, 02:41 PM   #24
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hullo, Sazerac!

BEEP BEEP, Ironworks Welcome Wagon coming through!

I'm Cloudbringer, but uh, you'll see I have a penchant for collecting names and have been given many by the denizens of our board. Memnoch invited you? Well jolly good for him! I owe him a big fat ! He's been nagging me to go to the BG2 board so I obliged him and now here he is bringing people to my favorite haunt, the General Discussion forum!

I've been around Ironworks as a lurker for about 6 months. Never got into the Forums til early this year. Came for the BG2 info after having used Ironworks for IWD info before that.

I'll check out your forum, although I don't know about Wizards and Warriors. Are you a BG2 fan or IWD player, by any chance? Love a good book? Have a good joke? A funny story, real or imaginary? Imaginary playmates? A dog, a cat? Children?

HAHAHA...I'm not being nosey (ok, ok, I DO tend to be nosey...snicker), I want to find things we can talk about!

Look for a thread called Icebreaker The next Generation, I think it's floating around here someplace. It has info about a lot of us in it. The original Icebreaker series may be in the BG2 forum, as it was on the old board before we launched ubb. That has posts by many of us telling about ourselves. It could be useful for you. I believe the old one was in two parts. I started it, so search under my name or the Icebreaker title if you like.

Melusine has some good posts that help us know each other better too. Often they were polls. So search for her things as well. Now all that said,I'll admit you'd be reading til doomsday if you do look them up! You a speed reader Sazerac? teehee...Could you tell me about your nickname? Where is it from and what made you choose it?

Oh, and I made mine up, but was thinking of Storms and Memnoch re-named me the StormQueen. I liked it, so it's another 'official' nick for me. There are threads on why people chose their nicknames too...

You can easily be overwhelmed here. But don't be. Enjoy it, it's a fantastic place. Full of good people. You'll find all kinds of posts from serious and philisophical to totally hysterical and just plain cute. All in all, a nice slice of life.

Cloudy

And it took me to come up with the name CloudPhenom ? After months ? Of this ?

Before I forget: Welcome Sazerac, I am, err, we are the Ramons, no NOT the Ramones, the Ramons ! Well, actually just the Ramon, err, I mean Ramon. Sigh !

Anyway, just hoping to get an opportunity to get to know you more closely.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-29-2001, 07:47 PM   #25
Charean
Hathor

Hey there! Welcome to the little slice of home that we escape to! If you hit the Moon's Hope Inn, remember to buy a drink for anyone in there at the time... you will make a big hit!

Sorry took me so long to post, I am always the last to know..... (I am kept in a dark closet during the day!)

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-29-2001, 11:00 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
And it took me to come up with the name CloudPhenom ? After months ? Of this ?

Before I forget: Welcome Sazerac, I am, err, we are the Ramons, no NOT the Ramones, the Ramons ! Well, actually just the Ramon, err, I mean Ramon. Sigh !

Anyway, just hoping to get an opportunity to get to know you more closely.

Oh Ramon! I'm thinking of making CloudPhenom a regular-use name...not just tossing it into the bag of holding! The names gifted by friends are special ones. I rather like this one.

Hey Sazerac...I'm going to start hounding you in in the Wizards forum soon! Believe me, that will be very interesting. Just ask anyone here...hehehe

Cloudalicious

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-29-2001, 11:35 PM   #27
slug
Manshoon

saz, you are cool. the boards don't lie. they might make you scroll some though.
Old 03-29-2001, 11:46 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey slug, nice to meet you. I'd shake hands but uh, I dont' think small slimy garden pests have hands! (just joking there, slug!)

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-30-2001, 12:24 AM   #29
Dog of War
The Magister

Ever thought of a Willow tree bent in the wind, "weeping" and the tears faling to the ground....
Old 03-30-2001, 01:23 AM   #30
slug
Manshoon

i can think of three alternate meanings for "slug" aside from the slimy one. but howdy anyway.