Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 01-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #21
Cornbread
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have been experimenting with a paladin that can turn decent actually. I took a level of cleric and got the Sun domain power and one of the elemental domain for the hell of it to see how it worked. It is kinda cool watching a paladin turn earth elementals and chase them around without getting to hurt. I read the Sun realm description and it says it adds 1d6 to all turning attempts, so I don't see why it wouldn't work for a paladin too. Anyways, it seems to work pretty well without any loss of power for the Paladin, plus it is a little easier in the beginning since you get a summon animal and some cure light wounds too. Just a couple thoughts,

Sly
Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #22
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Cornbread you shy fellow, you've been posting for going onto 3 years and you're still just a Waterdeep guard. I recommend lots more postin' for lots of cool avatars!
Old 01-28-2006, 12:20 AM   #23
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yeah, a few lvls of cleric is really good for paladin's turning, but it takes away from the pure paladin/CoT I was referring to. It would be a big help if pallys got domains, as clerics do, but they don't, a fact that is offset by other abilities/feats they can take. Actually, I think cleric/pally/CoT would be a good solid build, with lots of buffs, and a few summons to help in big battles.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote