Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 11-08-2000, 10:32 PM   #1
zenfart

Help.
I have killed everthing, looted and raped whatever and whomever i could, but i still can't get into the northeast tomb. I had assumed the door was
just across from the nortwest tomb, but when i try to get in - IMPOSSIBLE.
I have even reloaded the entire game and started over with a new crew, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong, or where IS the entrance to the northeast tomb?
Old 11-09-2000, 12:08 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

i havent played the game in a while, but what you should have with you is a bearpaw amulet and the mrykul(spelling) holy symbol or something..then u have to pull the switch in the middle..i think its a triangular thing with a tomb/skeleton in the middle..its on one of the pillars..
Lifetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2000, 12:39 AM   #3
zenfart

Nope. That is on the third level of the tomb. I am still on the first floor.
Old 11-09-2000, 01:19 AM   #4
Wrath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are a few keys you need hidden in these tombs, and that might be the problem. If not, check the maps they have here at the site, they might provide some info you need. Check back soon, I'm taking a solo Ranger/Cleric through IWD, and will be there tomorrow. I've never had a problem there, so I'll see what I can find

-Wrath
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2000, 09:59 AM   #5
marco
The Magister

have you killed i believe his name is mytos? because the passages are behind him. to get into that door ( the huge one facing north) i beieve the key is down one fo the east facing passages.
marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2000, 02:53 PM   #6
Rouver

The one that is opposite of the one on the west? (where you can set off a trap that releases a bunch of skeletons?) You just can't see the doorway. It's open, you don't need keys, etc. Just click beyond where the doorway is/should be, in the hallway, and your guys will walk there. It's just a really poor angle, and you can't see the opening of the hallway. I had the same problem. Try clicking on the black right below where you can see 'hints' of this hallway. What you CAN see is the upper wall. Obviously, you can't walk on a wall, and the floor is right below. Hope this helps. Good luck
Old 11-10-2000, 02:44 PM   #7
Griffyn

I had the same problem. I even tried just clicking on the part of the hallway that I could see, but my characters would not budge.

I got frustrated, enabled cheats and teleported inside. When I returned from the level below, the door was open.

Go figure!