Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-14-2000, 02:45 PM   #1
Kraden

I found all 4 pieces needed. Now that idiot wpn't talk to me. I want to continue playing but some how it isn't happening. I got the seeds and water for the one guy. I got the holy water for the other person. Please someone tell me what to do.

Jim
Old 10-14-2000, 05:59 PM   #2
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

Have you got the patch (v1.06)? If you do, then this should work: give all the four pieces to the Wizard (not the undead dude, but the normal one who's next to the Astroblade). After that, talk to that guy again, to see it confirmed that the machine is working again. Now you can talk to the ugly guy (sorry, forgot his name). If this doesn't work, you could try and reload the game - that was nescesarry for me too once.

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.