Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-22-2003, 09:21 AM   #11
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Well you are right Hiero... I really have nothing to complain about... lot of people have it worse than me.
I just feel very tired and beaten today and every little thing seems to bug me and I don't really know why...

Thanks for cheering me up a little though... [img]smile.gif[/img]
heh heh. We all have those days mate. No worries Yesterday I really really wanted some vanilla flavoured dairy food from the supermarket. I walked half an hour in the rain to go and buy some, and you know what, they were out of it! Day-um! But it was ok because they had caramel flavour instead, which is almost as good. So now I'm full of dairy food and REALLY need to get some excercise because I'm getting kinda soft in the ol' belly. Not good...
But yeah, no sweat bro. You're young, you're free, you're at university! You've got it made!
Old 09-22-2003, 10:39 AM   #12
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

my monday.....now that i am in the ever uncomfy stage of pregnancy, consists of the same things i do EVERY DAY! i roll over in bed several times with excruciating hip pain. men have it easy, i hear their hips are actually fused and they never get to have hormones running rampant through their system with the specific purpose of loosening their hips! so my day started at some unintelligible hour with lots of pain, and even tho i took a tylenol pm before bed it is still hard to go back to sleep. i am naturally an insomniac while carrying a baby. then to follow up last nights throwing up from my not-yet-toddling-toddler she woke up screaming a thte top of her lungs at 630! she is constipated and i can't seem to get her to dink lots of water to losen her, and well, i wish my bank was only a little negative, instead we are lots negative and i haven't the money to buy her prune juice.

speaking of lack of money and things needed with money...i cna't take my cats tot he vet. they have worms, and our store bought dewormer does not appear to be working. i am afraid to dose thema gain as you're supposed to do one dose then 10 days later another, then only every three months afterwards. they are not using their litter box despite punsihments, and my male cat is having a scabbing/fur falling out reaction to the fleas brought to my house by an irresponsible person whom i am thankful to say is not ever going to visit my home again. either way did you know that there is no such thing, at least in my area, of a vet/clinic that will bill. they take credit cards, but i bet not maxed out ones.

i am tired, cranky, headachy, can hardly move or lift a thing due to my hips, have no gas inmy car and only $5 for gas money for this weekend when i have to drive 100 miles to pick up my oldest daughter. i have a sick kid and two sick cats, and a flea bitten ferret. oh and the animals all need shots.

smile other monday party poopers.....at least you are not me!

oh yeh i am thankful that i have my cats, they are wonderful companions, and i love my children even if they inconvenience me with sickness and bodily pain, and i am thankful that i do have $5 to drive to and from york this weekend. but y'know it is really hard to concentrate ong ood things when all that immediately surrounds you is problems.
Old 09-22-2003, 10:46 AM   #13
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

Question Mark

Its not that i really hate mondays i just dont like to wake up early...
Old 09-22-2003, 04:22 PM   #14
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Monday ...

* Got up at 6:30 AM
* Went to school, had two hours of mathematic: break-even-point analyses
* spare hour
* one hour I didn't know what it was for, got scolded by some female that was presiding the class
* went home
* went to the bank to do an interview with the general director
* went home
* studied and did homework from 3:00PM till, well, just now (10:30PM) SSSNNNOOOORRREEEEEEEEE *

So yeah, screw mondays
Old 09-22-2003, 04:22 PM   #15
SecretMaster
Apophis

Everyone hates mondays. Monday for me is the beginning of another week, of 2-3 hrs of sleep a night, trying to good in class, standing outside waiting for the bus, we all hate it. It could possisbly be the worst day of the week.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:44 PM   #16
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Well you are right Hiero... I really have nothing to complain about... lot of people have it worse than me.
Bah. What rubbish. It irritates me when people (not referring to Hierophant btw ) try to make you feel guilty for not being totally thrilled all the time because other people are starving/in war-torn countries/no legs/etc. Sure, keep your troubles in perspective, but complain as much as you want! You're entitled [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

And to all you making silly 'everyone hates mondays!' comments - actually they don't. I aam totally ambivalent towards Mondays [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2003, 04:52 PM   #17
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

Monday is just like any other day, just that the lazy human body after experiencing the wonder that is the weekend (¬_¬ has to complain about going back to school or work the following day. It doesn't really bother me that much, being as i work on the weekends and go to school during the week, basically all enjoyment is gone so everything stays equally boring...
Old 09-22-2003, 04:53 PM   #18
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Depends what classes I have on Monday, my classes are divided up into two different days so it varies.

-I got a whopping 4 hours of sleep last night because I can never get to sleep on a good hour on Sunday night.
-Depending on what classes I have, I'd have to go into my advanced Spanish class, then into Algebra II and that just sucks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-It just feels like my time is shortened when I do things, weird voodoo.
-I have to go from a nice weekend to another day of school, naturally that's one
-My Monday is usually loaded with work I have to do the next day, so that's always fun.

So yea, that's enough to suck the fun out of any Monday [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2003, 05:41 PM   #19
Beoulve
The Magister

My day wasn't too bad, really. I had a fun English assingment, for once. Well, I made it fun, in any case. We're doing "Descriptive Essays" right now, and had to pick a main feeling we were trying to get across. This other guy I worked with and I wrote a funny little essay thing that more or less described Murphey's Law in action. I think it was quite comical.

I used to hate Mondays, but then I've started to loathe the weekends. For me, Monday is the first day of the week I get to see any of my friends, and the weekends are a total lonely bore. Odd how that works out, eh?
Old 09-22-2003, 06:02 PM   #20
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

Well.. the weekends aren't so much as boring but tiring, after you work on friday till 10:30pm then you have to work the next day for 9 hours and being that i went to bed on Saturday at about 3:30 am and had to wake up at 10am to get ready for another five hours of work plus the fact that i was exhausted after that and i had to wake up at 8am to go to school at 9am the next day....heish! enough of my blabber...i guess monday wasn't too bad after that, just that i counted around 50 yawns made by me during school. And my day wasn't too bad either, i'm getting tired of my own ramblings so i end...now!