Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

i'm not sure if romances have been incorporated into NWN2, but if they are, who would your character have a fling with?

verdiana has a big-time crush on neeshka, with that cute little tail of hers.
she might get a carry-over crush on bishop, but he's SO different from bishop/nwn1. THAT'S the bishop she'd go for. he was tall, dark and handsome... with a GREAT voice.

of course, i'm still in NWN city proper. so maybe there are more options later on that i don't yet know about.

V***V
Old 12-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
i'm not sure if romances have been incorporated into NWN2, but if they are, who would your character have a fling with?

verdiana has a big-time crush on neeshka, with that cute little tail of hers.
she might get a carry-over crush on bishop, but he's SO different from bishop/nwn1. THAT'S the bishop she'd go for. he was tall, dark and handsome... with a GREAT voice.

of course, i'm still in NWN city proper. so maybe there are more options later on that i don't yet know about.

V***V
Romances are incorporated but you only have one option if your character is male and one option if your character is female.

And Neeshka is NOT the romance option for a male character- unfortunately.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:25 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

They're in there, but very low key, and frustrating to the point of being pointless.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:

verdiana isn't a male character, so there's just no hope for her, i guess.

pooh-sticks!
Old 12-06-2006, 06:18 PM   #5
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:

verdiana isn't a male character, so there's just no hope for her, i guess.

pooh-sticks!
[/QUOTE]There is at least one romance option for a female character - but it may not be to your liking. No it isn't Khelgar - lol

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #6
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

Spoilers...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Casavir for females and elanee for males, both romances are *very* dry with very little dialogue regarding the 'romance'. I cant wait for someone to make a mod to give more romance options, and it would be just awesome if they did voice overs for them too! but i doubt anyones going to do anything that cool ah well.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
Spoilers...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Casavir for females and elanee for males, both romances are *very* dry with very little dialogue regarding the 'romance'. I cant wait for someone to make a mod to give more romance options, and it would be just awesome if they did voice overs for them too! but i doubt anyones going to do anything that cool ah well.
Then there are TWO romance options for female characters. Casavir and Bishop.

Old 12-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #8
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

well, according to bioware there is only 1 per character that has an actual romantic ending. The rest of the romances are false leads. So while it is true that there are some dialogues with bishop regarding romance you can never actually get him like you can casavir or elanee.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:55 PM   #9
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
well, according to bioware there is only 1 per character that has an actual romantic ending. The rest of the romances are false leads. So while it is true that there are some dialogues with bishop regarding romance you can never actually get him like you can casavir or elanee.
You're right - Bishop was a false lead.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

In NeverWinter Nights (original flavour), you could choose between at least two characters each for a "romantic" involvement, right? So why would they not have done something similar within the new game? If most of the basic scripts could have been imported, then the romance scripts themselves should not have been that difficult to reincorporate. (This is my blind assumption here.) I know that in Baldur's Gate I and II, there were numerous modules built (and I believe still being worked on) which allowed for various potential romances. Does anyone know if the same can be said for NeverWinter Nights II? I have yet to open the box, as my current computer is incapable of running the game apparently. I have to wait until my next computer is actually online before making an attempt.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote