Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-17-2005, 12:04 PM   #21
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

11 Days and counting until the big birth. That is if the kid plays by the rules. Yeah right. Day 4 of a 7 day stretch at work. God please help me. And Finally the weather is good. Loks like we are going tobe getting to +4 C. That is very warm copnsidering it was -35 c a few days ago.

Cloudy you still have that cold??
Old 01-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #22
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I aim to please...okay, actually I just get it right now and again....

Oh, and Mack_Attack, the ten-sided says day six.

That's how we should solve all of our problems, especially those involving world peace. With 20 sided dice, and modifiers depending upon the circumstances. You think that anybody'd go for it?

Either way, I woke up this morning, and immediately sang scales...but I still have nothing to sing! Just warmup exercises ...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 01-17-2005, 02:05 PM   #23
Mack_Attack

How about yello submarine.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:15 PM   #24
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
I dunno, Calaethis, Cloudy is a pretty decent Mod. Larry, T-D-C, Menoch, and Ziroc aren't slouches either (just to name the General Coversation ones). Cloudy, in particular, I know can be approached with an occaisional poetry conversation, which I consider pretty "decent" of her!
Lmao. It was early in the morning when I posted that... I hadn't even considered it could be taken that way. Ok, so it was 6am-ish and I'd been up all night... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:

Now that was funny .... Though I could be obscure and say that Epona is the best MOD that Ironworks have ever had. She even has her own Vespa
LOL! That's even worse.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

CD- yes! If you just want silly fun and lots of jokes/puns on pop culture and computer geeks, try the Penultima series....they are hilarious if you start at the beginning and just go throught them. Not too challenging from a hack and slash viewpoint, but like I said.. very funny!
For tougher stuff, my husband and I are thinking of playing some of Adam Miller's NWN mods. I think Dreamcatcher is the first one.
hmm... I'll have to try some of those. Hopefully they won't be too big, since dling ANYTHING on a modem is a chore to say the least.

I'm a bit disappointed to discover that you can only take three classes at most in NWNs. *sigh*. I was hoping for at least four or five... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2005, 02:19 PM   #25
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all. How's all of you? I'm good atm. On another note, I bought NWNs platinum whilst I was in Canada and currently trying out SoU... trying to figure out a nice base for my character. So far, I'm verging on an Ranger(5)/Sorcerer(1)/Arcane Archer(x) -- but I've not got the last yet. I'm half tempted to throw in a Dragon Disciple level -- just because, or, perhaps, change my alignment and throw in one level of assassin and revert back to good. I don't know if it'd screw up my assassin abilities though. Also tempted to try a monk/weapon master... ah the choices. The worse part is, I can't remember how to use the toolset, lol! Although, as soon as this is over, I think I'll be trying out that Aribet Mod you suggested a while back, Attalus.

But enough of that, I'm having fun and that's what counts right?
I second Cloudy's recommendation of the Dreamcatcher/Shadow Lords/ Demon series. Tip o' the hat to Dreamer who put me onto them. Good to hear from you again, CD.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:38 AM   #26
Jorath Calar
Harper

Good morning everyone... well I hope it's better than mine,Heh... I went to work at 7am, wasn't feeling too good in the stomach, about an hour later I threw up... (think I saw my lung in there) thankfully I made it to the toilet and asked to go home... which thankfully was no trouble.

Kind of ashamed because it's the first time in my 2 and half year there that I'm sick...
Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 AM   #27
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

*Rushes in*
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got the thickets for FC Barcelona - Chelsea match in the Champions League. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2005, 09:26 AM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Jorath, hope you feel better soon and don't be too upset about being out of work one day in two years! That's a pretty good record!
Old 01-18-2005, 09:37 AM   #29
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Good morning everyone... well I hope it's better than mine,Heh... I went to work at 7am, wasn't feeling too good in the stomach, about an hour later I threw up... (think I saw my lung in there) thankfully I made it to the toilet and asked to go home... which thankfully was no trouble.

Kind of ashamed because it's the first time in my 2 and half year there that I'm sick...
That is very good record. The same thing happend to me around halloween. I can to work feeling good then about 2 hours later i had to run out the back door and barf. I never did make it to the bathroom.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:49 AM   #30
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sorry you are sick Jorath. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug and nothing more serious.

It is freezing here today, think it might be up to 15F now, whoop whoop! Get out the shorts! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps