Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-11-2000, 05:36 AM   #1
Blashyrkh88

I have a bug problem.. the rats in the forest right outside the first town fly in free air.. It's mostly irritating when i try to see anything because of this annoying flying beasts.. Anybody else experiencing the same probs?..
Sometimes they crawl down beneath the ground and come back up again.. Also the bats in the crypt dies by themselves and keeps floating in mid-air,.. Bring me thy patch..

Old 10-11-2000, 05:41 AM   #2
Blashyrkh88

I forgot to mention about the skeltons in the cemetary.. They do sometimes get stuck in the trees so that i can bash the shit out of them.. without them even noticing.. My game must be messed up or something cause the trolls keeps saying 'run trollie, trolle' or whatever .. when they are already dead..