Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 04:05 PM   #11
Wah.

Grey Mage: Just download it and you'll see what I mean. It looks like one of those Teletubbies playtime programs!

Old 02-22-2001, 04:10 PM   #12
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Shut up Wah it's a great progrma
that you can''t use it doesn't mean it looks like teletubbie stuff
and ICQ won't shut you out for 3 weeks like msn
Old 02-22-2001, 04:13 PM   #13
Drau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Still trying to pick up on this bizarre thing that is ICQ. My number is 108853741. What's the deal with those damn sounds? Is there any way to get rid of them? They're making me insane! Well...
Old 02-22-2001, 05:06 PM   #14
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

vicotnik i cant find you. icq says that your number isnt currently available or something llike that
Old 02-22-2001, 05:11 PM   #15
Wah.

It's a teletubbies programs and that's that!
Okay, it's got nice lovely jumbly colours and the flowers make everything look "so" cute and sweet.

But it looks childish - ADMIT IT!!
Maybe one day they'll have "faces" for these programs so that you can customise them to suit your desktop.

ICQ DOES NOT SUIT MY DESKTOP AND IT NEVER WILL!!

Old 02-22-2001, 06:45 PM   #16
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Wah .. your ICQ doesn't have to look like that, with the sappy flowers etc. You can decorate it by adding 'skins'. Go to http://www.wulfert.com/icq/index.html and click on ICQ SKINS .. then pick the kind of theme you would prefer. There are many downloadable designs. It's easy and fun! My ICQ has a lovely dragon on it.

I hope that will help you to tolerate ICQ more easily. No sense in tolerating "Teletubbies playtime programs" when you don't have to.
Old 02-22-2001, 08:07 PM   #17
Wah.

Thanks a lot bilqis, now I can finally get to grips with this program - used to puke up just at the sight of it because it made me feel so young and babyish!

And it's not anyone's fault - it's just that i have such a baby face that I had a hard time getting into the cinema for even a 15 Film!! (and I'm 16!)

The last thing I need is something that says: "Oooooooh Wah you're still a baby!!)

Old 02-25-2001, 06:52 PM   #18
Gray Mage
Banned User

Wah I took your advice from the other day and just downloaded it to see. Thanks
>
>
My # is 109524177
Old 02-25-2001, 08:55 PM   #19
Stealth Bomber

Which version of ICQ do you recommend? The latest beta is meant to be buggy and huge according to the comments.