Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2002, 04:39 AM   #1
spectre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got the longtooth quest from Talrik. His gold isn't all that important to me. It's just annoying to find all kinds of critters except for longtooth on the north side of Crypt island. Anybody else find them missing from the island? By the way, what are Raptor eggs good for?
spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 08:16 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi spectre!!

It doesn't matter where you get the hide. You certainly don't need to get it from Skull island. I've gotten mine right in the area where you talk to Talrik. In another game I had picked one up by Oakenmir long before I met Talrik so I was ready when I got to him.

Raptor eggs are good for turning a character into a Ranger.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 12:57 PM   #3
Detah
Dungeon Master

You can also get some Longtooths by casting the Summon Creature spell. I summoned 2 Longtooths in 1 casting in Shurugeons Castle in my encounter with the vampire chick. hehe. She made all her attacks on the poor critters while I wiped her out with range attacks.
BTW, after the vampire chick died, I killed the 2 longtooths and did NOT find any coats or pelts or whatever they are called.

Detah
Detah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 01:11 PM   #4
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

I, too, encountered a longtooth mere nanoseconds before conversing with Delrik. However, Anephas' Shrine is literally teeming with Longtooths, there is even a Longtooth King in there to boot.

I've enough Raptor eggs to make the Raptor Omelette of Legends. I've even tried throwing them at opponents like poison bombs but no joy. would be cool to 'egg' Cet.

Mentally yours,
Si
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 01:16 PM   #5
spectre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the insights. I'll keep my eyes open for the mane course as I travel.
spectre is offline   Reply With Quote