Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 03:35 AM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
Alaric runs in after being greeted by the welcome wagon/bus outside. He has a confused look upon his face. Thinking to himself - "Are you sure this is were Cloudy said the homemade cookies would be?" He approaches Cloudy and thanks her again for offering warm greeting to the new members and orders several chocolate chip cookies.

I think it is great that new members are welcomed warmly on this forum. That is one of the reason why I signed up. It seems as if everyone here is friendly. Thanks again Cloudy.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 07-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 07-04-2001).]
Alaric, it warms my heart to hear that! We try to make everyone feel comfortable here at Ironworks and I made it my business to work doubly hard at that! Hope you find interesting conversations and Game tips here! We also have a good book forum if you like to read. It covers any kind of book, so don't let the AD&D and Fantasy Forum title throw you off!

Oh and a hint: when you edit a post, you can also delete previous (this message edited....) notations. Leaves you with just one in the end!

The cookies are freshbaked and HOT out of the oven! Oh and feel free to ask questions if you have any, we love to talk! heehee

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-04-2001, 04:22 PM   #62
The.Relic
Red Dragon

With single minded deterimination, he heads toward the large steaming urn and pours himself a large hot mug of . Heading over to a table in a far darkened corner, he sits down, savoring the aroma of this stout brew. Lighting up a fresh cigar by the open window and sipping contentendly, he muses over his long and arduous trek.
Old 07-04-2001, 04:39 PM   #63
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Victor comes in and says "Man I am beat after killing a virus on my computer and colapes on a sofa. Cloudy what do you have that can perk me up."

------------------
Vampire Lord

I am your Lord.
I dine on the Best.
So come, give me your BLOOD!
Old 07-04-2001, 05:03 PM   #64
Serath
Manshoon

Serath saunders in with a large grin and a jaunty bow. "I heard a rumor that there were cookies available in the Cafe. I'd be ever so grateful if you'd point me in their direction."

Serath
Old 07-04-2001, 05:06 PM   #65
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Once again the mighty night-black raven comes flying into the cafe and once again it heads straight towards the StormRose, touches down on her shoulder and starts to very gently nibble at her earlobe. But when she reaches for the wooden tube hanging from one of its leg, the bird lets go of her ear immediately, flies off and lands again at the table of The.Relic - leaving behind a pretty baffled-looking hostess. The.Relic shoots a probing glance at the raven, then he tries to grab the tube - the bird lets him have it. He takes out the parchment and reads the message written on it:

"Welcome back ! - from the friend of a friend"

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-04-2001, 05:34 PM   #66
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*Jerome wanders in, clothes torn and ripped, face bruised and swollen with numerous cuts and lacerations. His skin looking a lot more.....burnt than usual*

"That the last.....*cough*.....time.....*I*.....try to neauter than F***ing Puff without......*wheeze*....the aid of a doctor....."

*collapses onto floor, unconcious. After a few silent moments of puzzled amusement conversation resumes uninteruppted*

------------------

Jerome, Chairperson Of The International Fluffy Hunting Society
Old 07-04-2001, 08:21 PM   #67
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Wulfere - my PC is up and running and able to receive. Unfortunately I couldn't get audioconverter to load - so I cant reciprocate as yet. You will have to put up with hugs and kisses as payment untill I can get it to work. (It is a slightly bent version ) email me with your ICQ, MSN or AIM s/n jude@judyhope.co.uk

Rude Dawg - are you going to participate in this orgy of roots music swapping. I offer you some true Irish music - both the fast reels and jigs and some slow airs that will make you weep, in exchange for some of the wonderful music you have been telling me about.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 07-04-2001, 10:06 PM   #68
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
With single minded deterimination, he heads toward the large steaming urn and pours himself a large hot mug of . Heading over to a table in a far darkened corner, he sits down, savoring the aroma of this stout brew. Lighting up a fresh cigar by the open window and sipping contentendly, he muses over his long and arduous trek.
*After lurking quietly for weeks in the background of Cloudy's Cafe, bilqis sees her much missed friend The.Relic appear and breaks her silence to run up and give him a big "Welcome Back" Hug and smooch on his grizzled cheek.*

"I'm so glad to see you've returned to us friend! I can't wait to see you more often about the place"

*As she leaves she gives Ramon, the most eloquent & effective of spokesmen, a quick hello/goodbye hug.*

Bye for now everyone... I'm heading back to my Nova Scotia vacation.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

Thank you to the kind R³
for being such eloquent
& witty spokesmen.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-04-2001, 10:25 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
RELIC?! OH MY GOODNESS! IT IS YOU! Welcome back! I've missed you! Lots of us have! How is your daughter? How are you?

Cloudy, full of questions, handing out cookies

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-05-2001, 12:41 AM   #70
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HEY EVERYONE!!

I just have to shout this to somebody! Our own LadyNightshade, aka Shazira of The Mithril Hall, has just made me a moderator over there.

*stops jumping up and down and waving her arms while squealing with delight*

Uh, I'm pretty excited about it.... LOL

Cloudy, aka IceAngel

------------------

Storm-Queen