Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 04-13-2002, 04:19 AM   #1
Midget Gems

After the posts a few weeks ago regarding the illusionary NPC's, I followed the instructions and took all five into a new party. I am getting on quite well, but one thing thing is puzzeling me. Canderous has lost his special ability (Healing). The icon is still highlighted but there is no skill to select. I guess it wasn't implemented properly.
Also Deder has excellent stealth for level 2, maybe they wanted to allow backstabbing in the practice area.
Old 04-15-2002, 09:15 PM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

That's odd.....I don't think Canderous lost his Lay on Hands for me, that last time I used him. Are you sure you haven't already cast it today? I think he's also supposed to have 2 more Level 1 slots than a regular Cleric, but I don't really care about that too much. Deder is simply the Thiefmeister....I hear he's supposed to have a total of 120 more Thieving points than a legitimate character with the same stats. Dayum.

You're using all 5 of them? Dang. I don't think I could resist the temptation to push Osprey off the edge of some cliff somewhere. Sure is one quiet party you've got there; too bad you can't give them voices.
Old 04-15-2002, 09:17 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

P.S. Um, Midget Gems, you've got something on your face. It's, kinda this blue, tentacly stuff. Does it come off? What does your doctor say about it?
Old 04-16-2002, 04:05 PM   #4
Midget Gems

Hi Six, thanks for noticing my new ugly face.

You're right about it being a quiet party, but then I often play early in the morning (at weekends), so I play with the sound off so as not to disturb the household. To complete the party I chose a Ranger to work as an archer and support fighter. In an otherwise balanced party it's a shame that Osprey is so pathetic. Cleric/Mage is one of my favorite classes (Dual Class better still), anyway her strength is ok so she can tag along at the back and carry the spare equipment.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:14 PM   #5
Midget Gems

And another thing, Six. I've just been exploiting Ospreys' weakness, by using her as bait for the Sirines. She is ideal for absorbing their spells. Once 'Charmed' she is no danger to my party and I can exhaust their spells before moving in for the kill.

Also I guess that posting lots of messages in praise of the Squirrel Goddess is the best cure for an ugly face. Look at Katherine, she became a disciple and now she has a beautiful face once more.

Hail to the omnipotent Squirrel Goddess
Old 04-17-2002, 08:56 PM   #6
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Midget Gems:
Also I guess that posting lots of messages in praise of the Squirrel Goddess is the best cure for an ugly face. Look at Katherine, she became a disciple and now she has a beautiful face once more.

Hail to the omnipotent Squirrel Goddess
No kidding. The Quasi-Evil, Hyper-Wrathful, Uber-Voodoo Squirrel Goddess loves her name in print. You can't sing her praises enough. Well, at least I can't. Can I? Nope.