Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Default Under-represented weapons

Here is my current wish-list of weapons where I would like to have a greater choice, particularly at Uber level:

Dwarven Waraxe
Quarterstaff
Katana
Hand-axe*

Now all I need to do is find some Faerūn mythical weapons that match these, bribe Z, offer to help on history and design....

But as an example:
Khazid'hea (Cutter)**

Khazid'hea was the evil and sentient blade she wielded during The Legacy period, the blade with a wicked design all of its own and with the ability to communicate with its user and the ability to change the shape of its own hilt; furthermore the super sharp blade could cut through solid stone. Khazid'hea could easily take over the minds of others in its search to be wielded by the dark elf ranger Drizzt Do'Urden, by its measure the greatest fighter in the world. Catti-brie however was able to overcome the sword and put it to deadly use, though soon after this Khazid'hea left the hands of Catti-brie and after some time led to the death of Delly Curtie, Wulfgar's wife, and after that fell into the hands of another drow elf.

*No, really, the hand-axe is so under-rated, I just want a character who can dual-wield a small mace/hand-axe combo.

**sounds like a katana to me

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Default Re: Under-represented weapons

You get my vote! Can we add in a nice hammer to the wish list? Now off to work up some good back stories!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Default Re: Under-represented weapons

sorry I have not been around, people. been working a lot, sick a lot, and DMing on another server. I'll try to show up here a little more often. as for the underrepresented weapons, I thought there were more new katana and quarterstaff arriving to the server itself. those I know I submitted a couple of each. Pretty sure I sent in a hand-axe as well. As for the dwarven waraxe, that I KNOW I didn't even consider. I should have, but as I never use dwarves or characters that use the dwarven waraxe, I was sadly lax in my work. I do apologize.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote