Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 10:01 PM   #1
Thinker

Hi,

I had skip the sepent queues and skip the shureugon castle quest too. But i had kill all in both areas and i had the five evil items with me.

I tried killing the sepent queen but fail and because maybe i was too weak at that time. I understand that i can kill her easily if i have level 7 stone(Meteor Storm) but i have problem getting it.

Is there any other easilier way to kill her. My party is at a average of level 15 and i have 3 wizards,1 rouge, 1 warrior and 1 priest.

Thanks in advance.!!!!!

Old 11-17-2000, 10:18 PM   #2
Raldor

I had a hard time with her too. I ended up blasting her with spells from a distance. I didn't have level 7 anything at that point. I think I was using Flamestrike but I'm not sure. Just keep hitting her and running down the halls to avoid her attacks. When she was over half dead, I had my fighters drink some bloodlust potions I had found earlier and whacked her down. I only have 1 wizard, so you can probably kill her faster than me. Flamestrike took forever. I've heard you should also use Bless and Haste on your party, but I didn't have those spells at the time.

Old 11-18-2000, 12:22 AM   #3
sumbitch

It took me a little while to kill her too. I have 1 priest, 1 wizard, 4 warriors. I used everything my party had- bloodlust, heroic might, haste, blessing, armored realm, and I had my priest healing everybody as the fight went on. But Naga's nothing compared to Elyissia(?) the final serphant wacko. For Elyissia it helps if you get the elixier from the lady in the windmill. She gives it to you for finding an amulet in the crypt and tells you to use it against Elyissia. When you start to fight her watch out for everybody coming out of the woodwork to help her out. Good Luck

Old 11-19-2000, 02:45 PM   #4
shinto

Not sure if anyone will read this at this late post date but: where is the amulet in the crypt, the one you need to get Elyssia's elixir? Thanks

Old 11-19-2000, 03:06 PM   #5
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found it easiest to run right up to her face (becomes more turn based at this point) use the elixir on her (don't drink it yourself, that didn't do anything). I had blood lust on my three fighters (different classes ,etc but ultimately they swing hard objects) and blasted spells from my three spell casting characters. Running away (no where to really go) just didn't work the three times I tried that method. I didn't wait for her to stop talking before engaging her.

hope this helps.
Old 11-19-2000, 05:44 PM   #6
gaunty
The Magister

most of the 1st- 4th level spells don't work on the naga. The naga is a brught force battle, hit it hard fast and dominantly.
Old 11-19-2000, 09:00 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Shinto - that amulet (looks very egyptian in design) is way back in the graveyard crypt. If you don't want to go all the way back there and I wouldn't blame you, I didn't have the elixir either time I fought the Naga.

Wyv