Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-07-2001, 04:28 AM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Tobbin!
Well it´s been a darn too long time since I spoke to you, and well I miss it.
So I just wanted to know how you are and if you´re doing OK..

I hope all is well and on its way to greatness
mm, well er.. hahah, got it!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

hehe, just for you friend!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-07-2001, 11:59 AM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hi Tobbin!
Well it´s been a darn too long time since I spoke to you, and well I miss it.
So I just wanted to know how you are and if you´re doing OK..

I hope all is well and on its way to greatness
mm, well er.. hahah, got it!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

hehe, just for you friend!

I am still around my friend. I don't post as much anymore, but think about everyone here just the same. I hope that everything has been going good for you. I've had a few ups and downs, but am doing pretty good. My wounds are almost healed. Work has been keeping me so busy I haven't been able to think about anything too much.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

It's been a long time since we've been on the hunt. Perhaps tis time once more. What say Wolfgir? Do you have the a taste for the chase?

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 05-07-2001, 12:28 PM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I am still around my friend. I don't post as much anymore, but think about everyone here just the same. I hope that everything has been going good for you. I've had a few ups and downs, but am doing pretty good. My wounds are almost healed. Work has been keeping me so busy I haven't been able to think about anything too much.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

It's been a long time since we've been on the hunt. Perhaps tis time once more. What say Wolfgir? Do you have the a taste for the chase?

With you by my side?
Hehe, the taste is so fresh, the game is plenty now. Spring is here, time for some fun friend!
I´m glad you have had time to lick you´re wounds, don´t let worktake to much time though. Somethings have to come out, and they will..

But for now. I will happily leave everything behind, come friend, enjoy the thrill of the hunt!!!

HOooOOoOOOOoOOwl!!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES