Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-06-2001, 12:16 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, it's after noon here and I'm free for fun. So turbo, charlie, let me know one way or the other, huh?

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-06-2001, 01:42 PM   #2
Charlie
Lord Ao

Amber,

I'm trying to get through as much mail as I can atm. Writing these things is a long and slow process for me as you know. Bear with me, I ain't getting up early tommorrow so hooking up later should be ok I think. I gotta get these things done while the mood takes me. I got a hell of a lot of running about to do over the next few days and sitting down and typing just isn't my idea of relaxing after a 100 odd mile drive. Chin up & bear with me ok.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-06-2001, 02:10 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie, no worries. No game today. Bosself has to do some things. And he can't play much all week except maybe tomorrow. So I guess that means you have more time for mail and such, huh?

Well, just say howdy to me now and again. I'll be around, ok?

I'll post/email if tomorrow happens but it won't be before 10 or 11 pm your time so may be too late. sigh...

Amber

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-06-2001).]
Old 05-06-2001, 05:52 PM   #4
turbovee
Elminster

All right fellow adventurers, I'm back! belly up to the bar and sign in. because I'm ready to give one little round ball a cleansing!

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 05-06-2001, 06:04 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Just popping in to say Hello!

Hello! Nice to see you Turbo.. Have a good weekend so far?

------------------
Old 05-06-2001, 06:20 PM   #6
turbovee
Elminster

Weekend went fair, got to get our multi rolling again for a bit. That was fun. Went out for Cinco de Mayo to a Rave and danced until my feet were completely tore up. Now I'm just drinking the beers today that I didn't drink last night. LOL. trying to get this multi started again, but looks like Charlie went to bed. oh well maybe next time. How's life treating you? "pretty ■■■■■■" LOL

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 05-06-2001, 07:04 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Weekend went fair, got to get our multi rolling again for a bit. That was fun. Went out for Cinco de Mayo to a Rave and danced until my feet were completely tore up. Now I'm just drinking the beers today that I didn't drink last night. LOL. trying to get this multi started again, but looks like Charlie went to bed. oh well maybe next time. How's life treating you? "pretty fu**er" LOL

LOL! Glad your weekend went well Turbocharger! Have fun gaming with CB!

------------------