Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 11:22 PM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Deiter, are you of the house of Moonflower?

~ reference from Evermeet, Island of Elves by Elaine Cunningham

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-05-2001, 11:29 PM   #42
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Lol sorry I was getting tired but then I remembered I have Mt. Dew! hehe

~Deiter grinned at Killing Spree, then looked at the scimitar. Looking up at Larry he nods"Yes...why?"~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:30 PM   #43
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Looks at the sword in a trance~ "Larry does Ravenwood mean anything to you? Tell me truth, this could be crucial."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 11:37 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...sorry I had to throw that at you but you are more creative than I am, and my wife told me not to try ...hehe but she still loves me.

Thinking hard, realizing that this is important to rmember, Larry studies the word...Ravenwood

Well,,,I have heard it before. But I cannot tell you that I know where that place is. Is it in the North country? My father used to travel alot there on his adventures.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:37 PM   #45
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: I'M BACK!

IIC: *Sephiroth flies in through the roof, breaking any glass fixtures. he has his sword in front of him and pointed downward, descending on Deiter. my cape is flapping as the air rushes past me, blowing my hair behind me. what he does next determines my next move...*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 11:39 PM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
OOC: I'M BACK!

IIC: *Sephiroth flies in through the roof, breaking any glass fixtures. he has his sword in front of him and pointed downward, descending on Deiter. my cape is flapping as the air rushes past me, blowing my hair behind me. what he does next determines my next move...*

We are in a forest...why don't you take time to read before posting?

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:42 PM   #47
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
We are in a forest...why don't you take time to read before posting?

because im lazy, ya happy? anyways, er, its a glass forest canopy! yeah, thats the ticket! but ermm... i still came from the sky in the Aeris-assassination style...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 11:42 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

~Deiter grinned at Killing Spree, then looked at the scimitar. Looking up at Larry he nods"Yes...why?"~

I have read some good stories about that clan. I thought they were mere fairy-tales, but here you are to prove the clan really exists! We must talk some day...

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:43 PM   #49
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Looks over at Sephorith her eyes annoyed~ "Go away, please. You've blown up the restaurant and there's nothing here for you to blow up. It's all wilderness. And if you blow that up the druids are going to have to kill you."

~turns back to Larry growing rather excited~ "North yes. Just south of the spine and the ten towns. It's still fairly warm there actually. Now tell me truth if these two words mean anything to you: Nightblade, and Darkcreek.

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:46 PM   #50
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well then, perhaps you could tell me WHY you're in the forest? and im not interested in blowing stuff up, just shiny objects and flashy things! and telling me to leave isnt going to work, if i just went where i was welcome i wouldnt go anywhere!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart