Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 12:52 AM   #1
Caepolla

I go in the Sphere with Valygar ...
I kill everybody and clean everything, i attack Lavok who fails on the ground ... but i can't kill him ... and of course, i can't land with the sphere (i'm prisoner in the sky). I dunno why : i'm sure i tried everything.

Thanks whoever can help me.

Old 11-21-2000, 01:01 PM   #2
[twisti]

ever thought about reading what other characters say to you ? you need to get a demons heart and feed it to the propulsion golem. then you can take the near-dead lavok with you outside of the sphere.