Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2002, 05:09 AM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

alright i fed the stupid shrine in vivec for the falling moon. part of one of the 7 pilgrimages. now heres the big problem. im now on constant levitate, how do i get it off or will it never come off or is it a bug?also now that it is on i can no longer jump.ive pressed every key known possilble on the keyboard and found levitate does just that levitate you 2 inches off the friggin ground.now if i could fly with levitate that would be something different but i cant fly. can anyone help with my dilemma?
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 05:12 PM   #2
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

I recall reading in the game somewhere..a book..I don't recall, that the *blessings* you receive last half a day....
I"m currently in gloat mode as well..couldnt decide between using it to my advantege to go up and down this darn town or glide around the map from above and hit the other shrines
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 05:17 PM   #3
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

Errr.. you ARE supposed to be flying. Look up and you fly up, look down and you fly down. And yea, the blessing lasts about half a day. You should also be moving pretty fast. It's the blessing where you have to give it a potion of rising force right?
Old 05-19-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

eyup, very annoying isn't it? but that won't stop you from doing other quest. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 04:32 AM   #5
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

i know in general you should fly but it wasnt flying. he just levitated 2 inches off the ground. and i tryed sleeping it off but never went away..... oh well i did like most peeps and restarted new game
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote