Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2003, 04:43 PM   #1
8Ball
Dungeon Master

I know this is not a Fallout area at all but I'm looking all over and this board has always helped me for other RPGS and so I am hoping it will help me on this topic.

If anyone has ever beaten this game, could you please give me a recap....
FALLOUT Spoilers below (just incase)

I have an annoying problem. I just beat the game fallout....blew up Cathedral first and then went on to find the Vats. Blew up Vats, escaped and witnessed explosion cutscene.

However, I do not get to hear the rest of the story. It goes on to the desert scape and begins to talk about something but cuts off quickly. All I get to hear is that the Mutants have attacked the Followers and then it cuts and that the Brotherhood does something, but it cuts out too early.

Then it quickly sends me back to the overseer. I get the entire overseer conversation but nothing about the rest of the storyline.

Thank you! Pleae Help!!
Old 08-22-2003, 04:56 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

This sholud be in Misc, Games forums. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Do you have all the patches?
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 08:38 PM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

well its been YEARS since ive played fallout one. as I recall, the character in the story was bansihed from your vault since he got all the knowledge of the outside world. second, if you saved ghoul city, then ghoul city is saved by the mutants if not they are destroyed. forgot about the brotherhood though and what they did.

oh well, good luck

and yes this should be in the misc forum

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 08:43 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Major spoiler read at own risk.
Old 08-22-2003, 10:28 PM   #5
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Major spoiler read at own risk.
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I think he's beaten the game, johnny, if he's discussing the end cinematics.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote