Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-20-2001, 05:22 PM   #1
EXPOZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[May be spoiler]

Ok I've got the three Items that Denim (or whatever her name is) asks, the horn the moonblade and the stone. She says go to the temple...but what temple? The only temple I see is the temple of Rillifane. When I go in there, I put the three items on the thing in the middle but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate you replys...thanks!
Kim
Old 10-20-2001, 05:27 PM   #2
Nith
Dungeon Master

Hmm your doing nothing wrong, but you may want to put the item on the table and not on ground.(Thats the newbies approach)

------------------
By what right does this Tribunal have to judge a god -Star Trek
Old 10-20-2001, 05:36 PM   #3
EXPOZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did put it on the table =/
Old 10-20-2001, 05:42 PM   #4
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by EXPOZ:
[May be spoiler]

Ok I've got the three Items that Denim (or whatever her name is) asks, the horn the moonblade and the stone. She says go to the temple...but what temple? The only temple I see is the temple of Rillifane. When I go in there, I put the three items on the thing in the middle but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate you replys...thanks!
Kim
Would that be the Talisman of Rillifane, the Moonblade, and
the Golden Goblet of Life? You said stone. Did you mean
goblet, or are you using the wrong three.

Old 10-20-2001, 06:06 PM   #5
EXPOZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The Golden Goblet of life, the moonblade, and the Elven priest stone. I talked to Denim and she says I have all three...
Old 10-20-2001, 08:37 PM   #6
andrewas
Harper

my nasty and suspicious mind makes me ask if your at the right altar, there might be a table or two in their as well. as i recall its the big thing just above and slightly to the right of the entrance. make sure you are adding the talisman, blade and goblet and not the stone horn or stone harp - those are for a different puzzle.

other than that, its probly a bug. reload and try again. pray a little if it makes you feel better.