Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-24-2001, 11:09 PM   #1
Raistlin
Manshoon

Can you use the spider eggs u already collected for the level 1 warlock quest or do you have to kill 2 more?
And BTW, when I loaded the patch I couldn't use the unlimited gold cheat!!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:20 PM   #2
Moni

Seems to me one spider egg is as good as any other...they took the spider egg I needed to become a warlock, along with the skull so I don't think you can use the same egg (unless they left it in your inventory, then it should be fair game). Any spider eggs you may have sold to them can be bought back & used as can any you have in your inventory.
Just remember, the character you are trying to make a warlock also needs a human skull for this ascension as well!
Once you are a warlock, you have no need to re-do the quest with the same character.
(Just kind of misunderstood your post and am trying to cover all bases so forgive me for any obvious stupidity I have shown here...thanks!)
: )
Moni

Sorry about losing the gold cheat...when you get a Ninja who can obtain the merchant skill, try buying the "special items" arrows (I forget the technical name of the type of arrow but they are the only ones available in your choices in the special items catagory) in the Bushi Guild and selling them to the magic shop for a huge profit. They never run out of them.
I am sure other players have found other good money making techniques and will post them here for you if they read this thread.
Old 01-24-2001, 11:21 PM   #3
Gauleiter

Yes to both; a spider egg is a spider egg, there are no varieties, and the same ones can be used for everything requiring a spider egg.

The patch "fixed" that little feature; annoying, huh?
Old 01-25-2001, 01:19 AM   #4
Raistlin
Manshoon

I'm only now begining to use my gold more efectively, so I don't need cheat anymore!!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2001, 01:28 AM   #5
Moni

^5!
I only started buying & selling the arrows near the end of the game when I started blessing & enchanting everything, lol. Up til then I always had BARELY just enough.
Moni
Old 01-25-2001, 08:33 AM   #6
skywalker
Banned User

I still want to know why a rat's skull doesn't work to become a Warlock, even if the character is a ratling.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote