Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 12:23 PM   #1
Jan

Hmm had that dwarf fighter in my party. Can't remember his name. Something with K. Well nevermind. We went into the mines (I guess you know where). Suddently he left the party to do his quest on his own. Fair enough. However, the clown comes around and tell my party to get bent whenever we pass him. Odd isn't it . Maybe I should just kill him [img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img] .
Old 08-31-2002, 01:05 PM   #2
Saoric
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER comming up
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He's Kagain ; an evil NPC. The nice thing about him: because of his high constitution he regains hit points by himself: quite cheap! You can travel with him when his badly wounded, and by the time you arrive where you wanne be, he's all healthy again! The only thing you have to do to keep him in your party is visit the map above Beregost; he'll say the quest is no longer important an will stick with your party.
Old 08-31-2002, 01:16 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

DON"T kill him your reputation will drop to 3 and Half yor party will leave you also nobody will sell you anything.
What I did was go back to a game that he was still in my party then take all his weapons and armor off of him and send him into a fight against the Kobolds with just his bare hands and let them kill the little pest. Your rep doesn't drop and your rid of one pain in the BUTT forever. If you don't do this the little Dwarf will follow you around until you finish the chapter getting in your way interupting you at the worst possiable times! over and over again!!!
Old 08-31-2002, 01:30 PM   #4
Jan

Oh yeaa Kagain. Thanks mates. I only managed to strip him from everything and then he left. Too bad for him. He he. "Get bent" oh yea like he is the new Bart Simpson [img]graemlins/bart.gif[/img] . No way dude [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] .
Old 08-31-2002, 02:14 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
DON"T kill him your reputation will drop to 3 ...etc.
No, it won't. You only take Rep. hits for killing "Innocents," and the NPCs who can join your party are not classified as "Innocent." Go ahead and kill Kagain as much as you want--I usually did it all the time. (I tell myself it's because he's Evil, but really it's because I want his cool-lookin' Helmet.)